tinting yourself

Guest dayankees5

Guest dayankees5

im thinking about tinting my 4 door silver nissan altima myself. im looking at getting matierials from one of these websites www.tintkits.com, http://www.snaptint.com/ have any of you heard of these, or another good place to buy precut materials with a good warenty. im thinking on going with 35 on the front sides and 20 on the back sides and back window.

thanks, Jon

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dayankees5

im from a south suburb of chicago... yea cus those websites say its really eazy and my dad almost never pays for things to be dont so I thought we could take a pretty good crack at it but maybe not... and he covers model airplanes with monocote which is a little similer but I guess I should look into having it done.

It takes a long time to master window tinting. Just ask pops how long some of the tougher parts of model airplanes took him to master. I'm sure they were functional at first but not pretty, it takes time to get good. All these precut kits use junk film because they know 99% of the time the end user will just throw it away since they cannot install it. You cannot return it because it is damaged and used so the company takes your cash fully knowing you will never succeed. They make a killing at it too, go see a pro!

:gasp

Guest Crackz

you heard it all before but listen now save time and money get er done right the first time go to the pro's if you need help finding a good tinter many of us on the board will help you find one in your area :gasp

Archived