Safety n' Security Installer wanted

Guest leeroy

We're looking for an experienced Safety and Security Film installer in the middle Tennessee area. Email resumes to service@satellitesunlimited.us or fax to 615-242-1817. You can call directly at 615-244-9300 and talk to Charles

Guest Bluefeather
:thumb My name is Louis Bluefeather and am a 25 yr. experienced window tinter in all aspects of the industry such as marketing, sales, training, and installation of commercial, residential, auto, and marine window tinting, including safety, anti-graffitti, and blackout films. Unfortunately, I am currently "STRANDED!" in a small town in Oregon called Sublimity (pop. 1,100), working for a company that can bearly supply me enough work to pay my rent. Therefor I am hereby replying to your add because I am stuck between a rock and a hard spot and at this point am looking for a legitimate job and am willing to relocate if neccessary. I realize it's a long way from here to there and I've never been to Tennesee before, anyhow my email address is bluefthr@nativeweb.net and if you are still looking for someone who is well experienced and honest, let's communicate. Louis Bluefeather
  •   Sponsored by
    auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

tintwiz

• Activity Stream

1. 7