Little White Dots

Guest jefflad

Guest jefflad

Hi,

Two weeks ago had my motor tinted. However, the rear window has numerous little white dots. Does anyone know what they are and if they are repairable? FYI the size of the dot's are no bigger than 1mm.

Thanks

Jeff

Guest tintgod
Hi,

Two weeks ago had my motor tinted. However, the rear window has numerous little white dots. Does anyone know what they are and if they are repairable? FYI the size of the dot's are no bigger than 1mm.

Thanks

Jeff

Nothing is going to be perfect...do you do EVERYTHING perfectly :trustme ..take it to the shop you had it done at and let him will decide if it warrants being done over again. if he is a legit businessman he will give you the right answer.

Guest Tintim
Hi,

Thanks

Jeff

Sounds like contamination and your complaint depends what the tint company promised and what you paid. Perfect tints are possible but they take time and skill and cost. You get what you pay for in this industry.

If they promised you a perfect job and that they were as good as the best in the business - then you have grounds. If you paid £100 - £150 and they said yes we tint windows then you got what you paid for.

But your first visit should be back to the tint shop - I always say to customers if they have any problems at all don't hesitate to get in touch. Hope it goes well for you cause there are too many hack shops in this industry. :poke

Archived