Vacations

Guest mega3p

Guest mega3p

Oh my God, this place is totally awesome. If I was rich I would stay and never come back to the states. The Atlantic is blue-green. The weather is just right. I have never been out of the US, but wow guys, This is inexpensive and beautiful. WOW. I tried to upload pics but I will post on a website later and come back to this thread and leave a link.

Guest mega3p

If you have never been, GO. Don't rent a car. you have to pay to park anywhere and the cabs are cheap. There are 3 places to see for sure, The Bacardi Factory is 1. It is also free, don't pay any fool for a tour like I did. I paid for 3, $190.00, I got a refund.

Also they have a castle that's 2,it was used to protect the coast. Freaking Awesome views of the island.

And 3 Puerto Rico has the only Tropical Rain forest in the US. This made the trip. A rain forest, thats something I never thought I would see, and there it is. P.R. is a great place to go to. Beautiful beaches, clear water at least to 20 ft deep. The people here were very friendly. I was totally impressed, by the way. Thanks tint dude, I had a great time. When I figure out pics I will put some in the link.

We went to San Juan last year for the Pan Am Games. You are so right. We loved it. Oh and how about

those iguanas? We had to get a car and damn! They drive crazy! Houston is nothin' compared to that! :thumb

South Texas? How far south?

Archived