is expresswindowfilms.com new sungard?

Guest gsrtinter

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nc_wlch

sungard is now being distributed by a company called solamatrix based out of florida. when I called them they said they had bought all the rights from fti.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I dont like sungard films. the cobalt series is what u wanna stay away from. I cant say anything about the other film lines.

Here's the real story, as I know it. Express window films is owned by the same person who owns the Global distribution and Concord window films all of Danbury Connecticut. His name is Howard. He was the formerly SunGard Northeast, until they seperated their business relationship for 'some reason'. If you look at the Sungard film they are selling, it is all remnants of old cut rolls (24" max width). They are not the New Sungard. Solamatrix purchased the assets of the former FTI and are a seperate company. Look into each online and you will find the info.

Guest Crackz

yup its howard p he is straight forward and the best rep in the north east :gasp they use be sell sungard now express and global :gasp 1 800 film now

Here's the real story, as I know it. Express window films is owned by the same person who owns the Global distribution and Concord window films all of Danbury Connecticut. His name is Howard. He was the formerly SunGard Northeast, until they seperated their business relationship for 'some reason'. If you look at the Sungard film they are selling, it is all remnants of old cut rolls (24" max width). They are not the New Sungard. Solamatrix purchased the assets of the former FTI and are a seperate company. Look into each online and you will find the info.

Who do you mean “they”? :err

I don’t think solamatrix (sp?) has had time to fire up with new materials and produce new film yet at the old SunG building. :thumb

Archived