Trying to find quality employees

Guest HaluciNate

Guest HaluciNate

Ok so where are all the clear bra employees hiding!! I need a few guys that maybe arent bad but arent looking for guys that want 150 per car... I have a ton of work and easy kits to installl that you could easily do 4 a day... I am doing that many rightnow on top of everrything else I have to do! Right now I have a dealer network of about 16 dealers feeding me work and counting!! and as soon as I can get the clear bra taken car of I will be looking for a quality tinter also! I am located in portland and willing to look in to guys from other areas and help them out with finding a place here and getting them settled in! We offer full benifits after 90 days and 401 k after a year! any help would be much appreciated !!

Nathan-

DirrtyWerksInc@hotmail.com

Please forward info or resume to email above!!

Nathan, tell us a little about yourself. Are you a distributor doing retail also? I’ve been in Portland for some time and have never to my knowledge heard of your company. Heck with as small town we might know each other!!! No big deal I was just wondering! Unless you are doing real simple kits with small hood and bumper pieces you will have a hard time finding installers and keeping them for under the amount you mentioned in this area. Just a heads up, usually we don’t discuss prices on the forum. I think what you are willing to pay installers is cool though. All sorts of pricing around different parts of the world……………

Welcome to TD! :poke Give me a call or come by, I’m in Beaverton at Alexia’s.

Stan :poke aka Mr. Rogers

Guest HaluciNate

Actually its a company thats been a round for a couple years but not doing window tint or paint film they supply dealerships with f&I meterial to dealerships like max guard and gap insurance blah blah blah lol... and they wanted to get in to some physical products such as tint and clear bra and they will be adding some other stuff later. but we have our dealerships that are already our customers very interersted in ppf and it kinda blew up in a matter of a month and I have more work then I can handle we use kits thaty are very simple and an installer could easially make very decent money if willing to work hard!

Guest HaluciNate

we do full kits. Hoods, fenders, bumpers, mirrors, door cups, and door edge guards... and I dont nesscerly need some one who can bulk caus I bulk what needs to be bulked... it would be nice to have someone who can bulk but not nesscery

Guest Sidewinder
Ok so where are all the clear bra employees hiding!! I need a few guys that maybe arent bad but arent looking for guys that want 150 per car... I have a ton of work and easy kits to installl that you could easily do 4 a day...

Saw that the other day but didnt have time to reply. Where are all the clear bra installers hiding? Nowhere, they are all gainfully employed, either self or otherwise. I guess Portland is a lot cheaper to live than I had thought. The going rate for labor on a h/f/m/b install is a lot higher than what you think is way too much.

Sounds like end wholesale pricing is driving what you want to pay for labor. Seriously, if you cant afford a reasonable labor component you might want to look at how you are pricing your service. 4 h/f/m/b kits per day? and I guess you would infer 2-3x that is what you are currently doing? a+ you you. I could in no way do that many of my 'typical cars' in one day.

seriously, good luck to you! sounds like you are busy.

Guest *halucinate *
I need a few guys that maybe arent bad but arent looking for guys that want 150 per car...

:thumb

you get what you pay for.......... :bs

Yes I know but im looking for some guys that are already trained and have the general idea of it so I can work with them more!

and no im not working for the lamphere group I would love to have their business but currently I dont even have enough work for the 17 dealers we currently service let alone adding lamphere!!!

Guest Sunlimited

If you dont want guys that want $150 a car what will happen is you'll end up training someone, they'll realize they can make more than $150 a car elsewhere, and you'll lose your employee. As an employee, I make better than that on commision on a basic ppf. Now upsell and throw in a tint job and I've had a good morning....As was stated you get what you pay for....Good luck though. :thumb

Archived