Dodge Charger HELP

mustangdroptop96

I tried tinting a Charger Windsheild tonight, and after 2 failed attempts told the customer to come back tomorrow because I had another car coming and he agreed. I 99% of the time use the wet shrink method and it never fails, I spray the sheild with my soapy solution, lay the tint out, do a rough cut, and H pattern, and work my way from the tips of the vertical fingers. For some reason every now and then I get a car that gives me a hard time, and I cannot due relief cuts because of no defrost lines. anyways, any tips on a window or anyone out there do one? it kind of curves both ways its a very difficult sheild.

Guest tintmanlibby

try heating the outside of the glass with a heat gun maybe you can blow up the window .that will give a fresh start

m_34baf5f55369ccafc7d502c87fbdaaaa.jpgm_ff3bce71e15af4e417dd806e53a75dff.jpg send your customer to me ill take the $225.00

51e3cddf.gif

if you cant read this here it is the "EVERYBODY CAN READ THIS VERSION"

From The Kansas City Star of July 16, 2001:

WEIRD NEWS

A 39-year-old motorist in Bismarck, N.D., stopped in May by police for having !llegal tinting on her truck's windshield, told them it must have been the work of a free-lancer who broke in and tinted the windows without her knowledge.

:dunno:lol:dunno

nono !llegal tinting and you dont have to tell Mr.Officer such a :poop

Archived