ROAD POLICE REMOVE TINT

Guest OnTheDarkside

Not the best quality film, really hard to see.

From what I can tell, it appears the driver is removing it. Hard to say if the Police made him or not. The driver, who in this case was probably the registered owner may have offered that to avoid a ticket. Maybe, maybe not.

I do know that I have heard of Police removing the tint from a vehicle themselves in a traffic stop which is brutal, I mean, do they disconnect your gas line when caught speeding? nope, they have no right either way.

:dunno

...."fight the powers that be"......

Guy that I bowl with back in the 80's bought a Camaro used, was driving through West Texas, got stopped and could remove the film on the spot or get a ticket to pay.

He could not see out the windows due to the adhesive still being on them, but at least the film was removed !

Not the best quality film, really hard to see.

From what I can tell, it appears the driver is removing it. Hard to say if the Police made him or not. The driver, who in this case was probably the registered owner may have offered that to avoid a ticket. Maybe, maybe not.

I do know that I have heard of Police removing the tint from a vehicle themselves in a traffic stop which is brutal, I mean, do they disconnect your gas line when caught speeding? nope, they have no right either way.

:dunno

...."fight the powers that be"......

Video was mde by mobile from long distnace - IMHO< that's why quality.

And may be wrong translation from russian: ROAD POLICE MAKE DRIVER TO REMOVE TINE. Is it correct now? I just vtranslated russian clip name...

Guest OnTheDarkside

Video was mde by mobile from long distnace - IMHO< that's why quality.

And may be wrong translation from russian: ROAD POLICE MAKE DRIVER TO REMOVE TINE. Is it correct now? I just vtranslated russian clip name...

Oh, I hope you didnt take my message incorrectly, I wasnt trying to correct you or attack it in any negative way.

Just making an observation about it and adding that Police who remove tint on their own are certainly crossing the line. Unfortunately it does happen.

Ya, makes ya dizzy lol.

:lol2 No problem :spit

Regarding policeman remove tint - some 8 years ago I went to FInland with my firend - ROAD POLICEMAN. His car was tinted. SO - his collegues - FINISH ROAD POLICEMANS MAKE LATVIAN ROAD POLICEMAN TO REMOVE TINT. SO officer of latvian road police removed tint. Only benefit he gor from him collegues - they gave ticket me, not him. In two days we come back. You can be sure - all cars with Finnish numbers was unhappy :lol2

Here is he. CP = |ROAD POLICE :spit

TMP2.jpg

Archived