Tint great for cops, but not for you.

In the vid, a policeman talks about tint restrictions in Washington state, and then goes on to justify cops being allowed darker tint, (heat control, and protecting dogs in the back seat) I guess our children aren't as important or deserving of protection as a dog. :rollin

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/958/story/239351.html

I have always been an advocate not to let the people have dark tint because when cops pull someone over they should be able to see what the occupants are doing....reaching for a gun..ect.. Someone should educate the police on ceramic films which will do a better job of keeping them and their dogs cooler inside without having the windows "blacked out". Now for undercover vehicles, dark is a must for surveillance purposes. With new tint technology there really isnt a reason to go dark anymore. I see your point TD and it is well taken, there just needs to be some education out there. Then again people are worried about the costs more than anything these days.

Guest tintmanlibby
when you see a car sitting outside the house with dark windows, first thing I think is undercover.

hahahahah only a true window tinter can say that and smile have a good weekend

Archived