American Filter Film sells to CPF

Guest solarspot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I found out about that last week. Larry the owner called us personally and told us about what was going on.

Good thing for us that use American Filter Film is....

They will still be selling LLUMAR film just under CPF and we will get better prices since the middle man has been cut out.

We told our rep that we expect the prices to be more in line with comparable films or we will take out business somewhere else.

The only thing that is changing is the name of the place and the ownership and hopefully.......prices because its waaaay overpriced.

Guest willie

I think this was mentioned on here several months ago when the talk was about all the non company owned llullu dist. being forced out :rollin

Alot of my buddies in west texas got flyers from CPF staing they were there new suppliers and aff could no loger sell to them.

Looks like a good thing that it happened peacefully but it happened just like alot of people said. Good luck all AFF customers :thumb

I can see this as a good thing for pricing, but bad for the market in general if CPFilms keeps going after dealer work.

I also feel bad for my Llumar rep if it happens to him because even though I buy very little Llumar film, he wants my business real bad and it sounds like he could lose his job if his employer loses their distributorship.

On the flip side, they operate under a couple of other names selling a couple of other films direct to the public, so I guess WHATEVER.

Guest Bulldog
I think CPF is going to keep buying back the distributorships.

Which may or not be a bad thing.

Apparently, no indy distributor no longer has a valid contract to re-distribute for CP. The master plan is to draw all distribution to be factory direct. And no, that will probably not mean a savings to dealers.....

Geeeee.... This is exactly what I said many months ago, when CR pulled their distributorship from SAGR in PA, that they were pulling from all distributors. And many of you jumped on me to say it was a single incident, not going to happen elsewhere. Well, look who got the last laugh...............ME!!!!! TOLD YA SO!!!!!

Archived