2000 Dodge Neon

Guest jetas

Guest jetas

Alright so ive been planning on tint since I got my car and found someone to do it cuz the last time I tried I failed. so anyway I was wondering if anyone knew how much tint I would need to do all four doors and the back window. And also what company is best. I want 5% all around so yea. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :spit

Guest Crackz

your in the wrong spot to get 5% all around you need to find a local hack to do that :spit

try searching for the klingon tinters they may do it or maybe the tint terroist :spit

So... yea..... Not gonna get any help here. :spit

5% all around is dangerous, stupid and not legal in any place that I'm aware of... :lol2

So, good luck with that and I hope you get pulled before you endanger yourself or anyone else on the road.... :spit:lol2:

Guest jetas

Altight first off theres no need for all the %&$# talking. Im coming here to get info. No matterwhat time of day it is I roll with the windows down unless it raining. All I wana know is how much tint do I need. I kno how dark 5% is so I dont need anyone telling me. Can someone just help me out with wat I need to know n il be out of here.

Guest Crackz

so I guess you dont want help after all we need to know where your from to send you to a shop in your area but forget it your on your own pal :spit try this on for size :spit im done

where are you located ????

Whats the need for that info?

So we know where to go kick you in the nutz..... :spit Also to tell the cops to be on the look out for your dumbass....

You are sooo full of sh!t it ain't funny, if you think anyone believes you keep the windows down unless it's raining.....

SO you cruise around all winter with the glass down too???? :spit Whatever dood....

You say all you want to know is how much tint you need..... :lol2 Buy a phucking tape measure.... DIPSHIT!!!!!!

where are you located ????

Whats the need for that info?

So we know where to go kick you in the nutz..... :lol2 Also to tell the cops to be on the look out for your dumbass....

You are sooo full of sh!t it ain't funny, if you think anyone believes you keep the windows down unless it's raining.....

SO you cruise around all winter with the glass down too???? :lol2 Whatever dood....

You say all you want to know is how much tint you need..... :spit Buy a phucking tape measure.... DIPSHIT!!!!!!

cmon shady...tell us what you really think! :lol2

Maybe he tried the "buy the tape measure" idea, but wasn't sure about how to read it? :spit

Archived