The Tint Gods were shining on me today!

Faced with 700 sqft of 30 y/o film to remove today, I figured my arms would be dead by the end of the day. Turned out to be the easiest film removal I have ever done. Practically all of the adhesive came off with the film. And the film pulled off in one piece for 98% of them. Sprayed some diluted simple pink on the windows and the minute amount of adhesive scraped off like butter....I planned for at minimum 2 days for removal....lol We removed the film before lunch and came back after lunch and hung 150 sqft of film before the end of the day.....NICE!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
:rollin Dear Diary.... Hey! that gives me an idea! Ric, why not have a section on the main board entitled "Cuttingedge's Diary"!!! :thumb

Really, Its pretty sad the monotonous worthless posts of this guy :drevil

:thumb Dear Diary.... Hey! that gives me an idea! Ric, why not have a section on the main board entitled "Cuttingedge's Diary"!!! :drevil

Its kinda like a soap opera we all tune in to the same thing everyday :rollin j/k CE we love your diary entries

:thumb Dear Diary.... Hey! that gives me an idea! Ric, why not have a section on the main board entitled "Cuttingedge's Diary"!!! :gasp

Really, Its pretty sad the monotonous worthless posts of this guy :drevil

Pit, Ya jealous???......The mans new to fulltime tinting and kickin some tail....I, personally, love to see someone whostarted off a 'lil shaky, doing so well!!! Keep it up, CE !!!!! SOunds beter than " Got up this morning, had a call for a price on a car, they did'nt show up, so I went to the Squishy Mart, got a soda and went back to the shop, stuck my thumb up my butt and sat therefor the rest of the day" :poke:lol2:hmmm:gasp:nono:):poke:rollin

Archived