Support your Dealers

I know car sales are not what they should be right now...I have seen better days. 80% of my work is wholesale through several automotive dealers.

This is what I have done over the past several months.

I have spoke with several General Managers, Finance Managers, Service Managers and service writers. I tell them I sympathize with the down market and assure them, I am there for them.

I ask the GM's to speak with the finance department and ask that they upsell everything aftermarket..[ window tint..clear bra and anything else we may offer. ]

I tell the GM's.. The customer NEEDS this. It is a MUST have. Finance NEEDS to push the aftermarket product. This will only add to the bottom line of the sale price of the vehicle. This NEEDS to be done..."other dealers are doing it." GM's need to hear that.... :drevil

I have the same conversation with the Finance Manager. I tell them "we" need to have finance push aftermarket...It only adds to the bottom line...."it's free money". Finance loves to hear that.... :rollin

I have the same conversation with the Service Managers. Service is also down... and anything they can sell and add to thier tickets is a plus.

And the most important thing of all. Finance and Service MUST have product information on anything you ask them to upsell ***this is a must have***

The best thing about this tip is....you have a 1 in 3 chance that one manager will go into his or her next managers meeting and make this idea thier own.

It's worked for me. I hope it will work for you.

Happy Installs............ :thumb

:gasp

Guest Sunlimited

We're trying to get into the dealers, only problem is everyone and their mother is offering tint, ppf, and any other aftermarket add-on for next to nothing. One of the finance managers at a local dealer opened his own shop to gaurantee he gets the business. Tough times right now, hopefully something breaks soon. I looked at our book today, only booked a half day out, which is better than last week but still sucks...We do get plenty of walk ins though which has really saved the past couple weeks...

We're trying to get into the dealers, only problem is everyone and their mother is offering tint, ppf, and any other aftermarket add-on for next to nothing. One of the finance managers at a local dealer opened his own shop to gaurantee he gets the business. Tough times right now, hopefully something breaks soon. I looked at our book today, only booked a half day out, which is better than last week but still sucks...We do get plenty of walk ins though which has really saved the past couple weeks...

And the Florida market is pretty Whored out. Too many low budget tinters doingcars for nothing.

Archived