Guest vclimber

You are taking about exterior films, right? My understanding it is the same. Weatherable Polyester is used but most don't apply a hardcoat for scratch resistance. I hear there are a few new films that incorporate SR coatings and maybe they just make them thicker? The best exterior stuff I have seen is the Kynar. It lasts a long time if you seal it.

You are taking about exterior films, right? My understanding it is the same. Weatherable Polyester is used but most don't apply a hardcoat for scratch resistance. I hear there are a few new films that incorporate SR coatings and maybe they just make them thicker? The best exterior stuff I have seen is the Kynar. It lasts a long time if you seal it.

Yes, exterior. We tested - specially ext films of 3 strongest brands. Same :thumb . Yes, I heard Kynar is good for outside, we use SK and.....TASMA :beer - also not bad.

But - where is all these legends about tons of UV inhibitors - outside, inside and so on?

Intersting point Leo, as I pay more for external films, just becouse it has a thicker hardcoat :beer

thicker hardcoat - IMHO sometimes.......

Thing I remeber from University and posted here several times.

Two ways to cheat people.

Name same thing with two different names.

Name different things with one name.

For outside use main rolle play polyester which can be destroyed by sun and son - IMHO. That's all.

I have big experience of outside installation regular films - same :thumb

But customers - even from Spain - ask me Leo we need EXACT EXTERIOR FILMS.

Leo don't like to cheat customers - as I have friendly relations with them, not like regular biZ.

So we tested.

Films I got was from EU, one of brands have head office there...

Results U heard....

Guest Solscreen

I am very glad you have made this point regarding external films, you know when I buy external its usually about 70% more in costs. Also when you expect a certain brand in a box and a different brand is in there, and when your supplier thinks you will not notice. :thumb

Guest vclimber
May be somebody can tell that "Leo destroy industry"

But I can tell "Leo want to support small people in industry, not capitalist sharks"

Lot of lies between sellers and buyers.

One of - MMM Prestige.......

I think some of the dealers can be just as bad as the sharks... lies will get exposed, a few here and a few there. :evileye

UNfortunately, many will always find ways to use useless or non-necessary information to shock the uneducated pulic. We (the honest businesmen) must continue to educate as much as possible!!!

SOmetimes people are happy to hear lie.

When I tell people - film will NOT HELP YOU IN THAT, and my competitor tell - OF COURSE IT WILL HELP.

I am honest - he not.

But - customer is his.

That is etique question.

And I try not to use rows of numbers and data's - anycase people don't understand in that too much. Like me.

Archived