Crazy contortionist insallations....

Quoted a job today that I definately have, but the work will be interesting. A middle school in a questionable city location needs privacy film on widows to a hallway that overlooks a gym and cafeteria. They are nervous about someone being able to 'pick off' their students with a gun. No big issue, frosted privacy will suffice. The hard part is, to get it on the way they want, a plank has to be put in the beamed rafters of the gym/cafe. The way it is layed out, 4 of us will have to spread the film sheet through 4 sections of the roof supports to get it on. All the while standing on planks we bring up. Love this work. Quoted them $20/square and the supervisor onsite did'nt flinch. Working through a glass company who have an open P/O, so he just says "when can ya start??" :thumb

GOTTA LOVE THESE JOBS!!!!! panes are 5'X12' wide and there are 15 of them. That came out to $18,000 for one days work. Love governmant work!!!!

Guest Sunlimited

Nice, picked off with a gun huh. Thats questionable allright. Its like where I went, we used to get put on lockdown when they were shootin up the projects. I think you know a little bpt. custom. You're not extremely far from there right?

Nice, picked off with a gun huh. Thats questionable allright. Its like where I went, we used to get put on lockdown when they were shootin up the projects. I think you know a little bpt. custom. You're not extremely far from there right?

You talkin Bridgeport????.....Drive fast and don't look back, Bridgeport???.............. :hmmm This was in an area you would'nt think would worry about it, but the Principle was serious about it.........

Guest Sunlimited

I just moved about 2 months ago, but they've tried to clean it up quite a bit, thats the reputation it has though.....I did a pre school in fairfield though, quiet neighborhood, 10 mil, caulked, because they didn't want anyone to kidnap a child....

It's hittin the fan all over. But, for us, it could be a winfall. You should be contacting every school district down there, and if they don't have film, presenting to the school boards. Solar (huge), S&S(for protection from storms), anti \-grafitti. It's endless.

Archived