new guy

Guest vytype

Guest vytype

hello all.I'm new here and at tinting.I seem to be falling into a direction with my careers that has brought me here.I'm new to this industry and have been lurking here for a while.there is a heep of good info here and it seems like most of the people here are helpful and knowledgeable.

I've also noticed a few "characters"here as well so I may just fit in.

my side business has lead to a possible side to the side on the side business.

the green movement is gaining momentum and in my 100 mile radius there are few resources for tinting.

I have a friend with a eco friendly construction business.he is the general contractor for every house.in fact his business does all from foundations to solar and wind technology.

I alos have a friend who needs me to sand etch beer mugs and create logos and "hours of operations" in vinyl for his new restaraunt.

both of these guys also need someone to do tinting.

I have tinted the windows in 4 of my old cars and 1 pickup truck.thats it.but they are willing to give me a try if the prices are right.

so the restaraunt guy got a quote and a sample of llumar that he liked and showed to me.

llumar will not return my enquiries!!dont know why?

I found geoshield.who will sell to me and back up the product only a bit spendy for the comparable tint.

for me to buy and install the geoshieldwould eat up over 1/2 the other guys quote he is 50 mls away.just wonder how he is making enough to make it worth his while.

is there any othe manufacturers that I should look for?any help will be appreciated

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llumar will never return your phone call's. That is just how they do business.

not true at all...I have found llumar to be extremely wonderful to deal with. and trust me....there are plenty of people here that'll shiat to hear me say that. :thumb maybe it's the person (persons) I always deal with there, but they're great. :rollin

Archived