Ceramic Window Films

Guest Hucklebuck137

Right Lite,

Downunder tinter. Our Huper comes out of Asia and is given the product name Stark 30. It's great to look out of, I have no probs with that and the clarity is excellent and so is the performance especially on sun exposed leather seats of which I have but outside it is as reflective as JWF's SP 35%.

Devil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lite,

Have you a side swiper for those down below glass reaches? May help... :nope

They are available generic without LLuLLU logo. www.44tools.com

The rainbow worm spoke of under florescent light may have been the SR coating or another physics light phenom sl*t was once looking for in another thread. It really only occurs under certain type of bulb and rarely if ever noticed in natural light.

Nice stuff you share... :lol6

Guest Litespeeds

I actually have a sideswiper but haven't used it because I usually use a slammer. I will have to give it a try and see if I can get more water out of the film but in general, I push very hard with a heavy duty squeegee on the majority of the film. It's probably because it has been very cold lately but it could also be because the film is so thick. Here is California when I say cold, I mean about 40's at night and about 60 during the day. Compared to other parts of the country, we are very lucky.

Guest skeeter

Lite- the sammer can't out do the swiper in most situations. It is a new tool everyone should have. Do you think the Huper products are sold even before you talk with customer? I.e. Do you have more success with customers seeking you out for Huper or upselling to your walk ins? Huper's exclusitivity to the dealers they choose to work with is a true asset!

Guest Litespeeds

Most of my Huper Optik installs are people who already know what they want. They have already done the research and have come to a conclusion. I have upsold a few jobs to ceramic film but because I am not 100% satisfied with this film due to the possible ghosting/heat marks, I am kind of waiting to see if Huper will develop a new ceramic film that will take better to heat shrinking without leaving behind ghosts.

Once they have that out, I will definitely suggest this film to all of my customer's. I have it on my wife's Honda Pilot and absolutely love the heat rejection and clarity of this film. By far the best that I have ever had on any of my vehicles given the great visible light transmittance. The only films that even comes close to its performance is the full metal films which are shiney. Even with the full metal film, you still need to go a little darker to reduce the same amount of heat. For example, Suntek Infinity OP 20% is the same heat rejection as the Huper Optik Ceramic 30%.

Guest Sprinter

don't think I'll ever get the huper, a big carwash chain has the exculsive on this stuff! had only one lady ask about huper the whole year and she deffinetly would'nt pay the 100 bucks for the front two roll ups!

Guest Litespeeds

Danny's car wash is the place that is the largest Huper Optik dealer in the entire US if I am not mistaken. I am glad I am not near them otherwise I would be just sitting on the rolls of ceramic film. You should check out their operation and see why or how they are able to sell so much ceramic film at a higher price. I would sure like to find out :shock their secrets. :passout

I went to a "Dannys" when in Phoenix a couple months ago. The place is huge, well managed, spotless and a little higher tech than any car wash I've ever been to. There was nobody tinting on the Monday I was there. There didn't seem to be much of a push towards tinting, as I had to really look around to see any idea they even tinted. This was at the one I went to anyway. But from sheer volume, it's not hard to figure they have a leg up on the competition with their visibility. No idea how good their tinter was. :passout

Guest Sprinter

yes they are the largest and they did around 4 million last year in tint! like huper will even take my call once they here I'm from the phoenix area!

it all has to do with how there sales men push the film, they the tinters have to go out and solicit there work when there not tinting something, there prices start at 99 for 35% all around in madico, 199 for 35% and any darkness, 349 for huper and 649 for huper which one I don't know!

they play on the % of high end consumers that go through there to snag them for a tint job!

I've seen work from there tinters and if they can't do a new mustang rear window without all the whiteness then there no better than the hack shops, and they charge this college girl 159.95 must of been slow or the tinter wanted to make some money that day!

I have a friend who used to be a manager there and he had them tint his windows on his car and he had to have the guy redo all the sides cause as he said they were full of dirt and gaps, seems they don't like to train anyone!

I had another tinter friend who tinted for them and he is good up to my standards but after awhile they would'nt pay him his bonuses and keep his paycheck or dock him for bs stuff!!

these are just my opions on that chain!

Archived