Ceramic Window Films

Guest Hucklebuck137

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H?perOptik

hi guys..

the ghosting marks should dissappear after the film is fully cured (depending on the climate, between 10-20 days). would be interesting to know if it any of you out there still notice ghost marks after say 1 mth.

the rear tends to cure slowly due to the water residue from the squeegeeing and residue moisture (its not flat due to the demister lines). A coupla days in hot sun shd take care of that.

Devil, which state in Aus are you at? I've been getting enquiries for aus, but we dont have anyone in there at the moment. get in touch with me and I'll try to hook you up.

cheers!

hi guys..

the ghosting marks should dissappear after the film is fully cured (depending on the climate, between 10-20 days). would be interesting to know if it any of you out there still notice ghost marks after say 1 mth.

the rear tends to cure slowly due to the water residue from the squeegeeing and residue moisture (its not flat due to the demister lines). A coupla days in hot sun shd take care of that.

Devil, which state in Aus are you at? I've been getting enquiries for aus, but we dont have anyone in there at the moment. get in touch with me and I'll try to hook you up.

cheers!

I received proposal from HyperOptik...

Of course very expensive.... And - is it really work like declared? We also have such kind of films - not so good like proclamed :lol We look at Yours - look like the same ....

Guys,

It's a bit like V-Kool. They don't get anywhere near the jobs others get but when they do it's 4 aces across the bar and pay dirt big time.

Long time between drinks so I guess it evens out in the end.

Devil

DEVIL!!! U R right!!! All this product look like marketing. If You will read my advertising broshures - You will understand who are the best :lol:lol:lol

We installed such kind of film on one private house - it take to me one week drinkin Vodka with home owner to xplain him that it is good product... In laboratory such films show good resulta - I believe, but reality... I don't know may be I am wrong... As I understand HyperOptic is from this team, he must know more about... :lol

I didnt realise drinking vodka could test heat rejection  :lol

a simple BTU test before and after would have done the trick.. and saved your kidneys  :lol

Of course. Drinkin' Vodka - to Xplain customer that we R right :lol

Of course drinkin' Vodka is not our main direction..

I will Xplain. After regular solar control film installation customer FEEL the difference. After such film installation - NO :lol BTU is good thing - but customer NEED REAL results he don't need paper. Please understand, here, in former USSR, people who can pay such money for window film, can take tham back if it doesn't work, and they don't trust papers - they trust their feelings :lol Other idea - it must be decided before house was built - this guys have swimming pool with hott water under his sleeping room, metall roof etc - in complex film doesn't work :lol

Guest H?perOptik

lol

I get what you mean... I lived in moscow for 2 years!

its all about marketing exposure, and unfortunately, H?per doesn't have that kind of exposure in as yet in your part of the world. hopefully we'll get there soon enuf :lol there's nothing like word of mouth...

cheers!

Wow, if U lived in Moscow u understand such kind of customers who don't know what BTU means :lol:lol:lol In my case I think really it must be done in project study not after. He put condition system - also cannot help, it is designhe and architect mistake...About using in cars - as U saw in Moscow customers want not to be seen all this UV - not for tham :lol R U dealing with films in Moscow??? I know everybody there....(in film business of course) :lol

Archived