GM going BK opinions?

Guest CajunTinter
So do you know anyone that ownes one........... :bingo

Geez... you sure have a boner for GM dealers... if your family owns so many dealerships, why all the questions??? shoudln't you already know how a dealership is managed????

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
WOW... a wife beater and a drunk shows his true colors.... is this why you don't work at one of your family's GM dealerships?????

Dude, your way better than this. Dont lower yourself to his level of play. Its not worth it.

We all know his true colors and the tru story. Let it go, he'll hang himself eventually. :bingo

Your to good a dude to fall in this trap.

And for that matter so are you five -o :bingo

zues I respect you, but if your family owns GM dealerships and are not concerned... well then I dont even know what to say. I have been attending a school with the largest dealership management program in the nation, we talk shop all day every day. If you seriously do not think a manufacturer posting a 15 BILLION dollar loss in one quarter is not something to be concerned about... well shoot I dont even know how you are able to read what I am writing.

This was supposed to be a little discussion, in hopes to let anyone who isnt following this know that things are serious. When I see a person with eight GM franchises telling me he is worried, more so than he has ever been in his 25 years with GM I listen. Hey its your call, but the old school dealers are losing their stores left and right. I visited Northern Cali this last week and saw two dealers in the process of shutting down, and Toyota is taking the property from one of them.

If you seriously do not think this is worth sweating... then dont bother posting in this thread jackass.

Just checked, GM stock has been downgraded to JUNK status... clearly the sign of a company that we dont need to worry about at all... seriously dude, get your head out the sand.

Archived