bwahaha

thats whats happening here in orlando . Over the past year or so tons of mobile guys are popping up with cheap miami film for $99 and customers are calling my shop want me to match and I explain our quality . Not sure if they are all unemployed tinters but they put signs on streets craiglist and low balling dealers.

I have a dealer I have been bending over backwards to give them service for 3 years and every week they bitch about the price saying many companies are aproaching them alot cheaper wanting me to drop my price. I am at my lowest price and cant go any lower with out using cheap film. I use only llumar .

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oasisglatint
thats whats happening here in orlando . Over the past year or so tons of mobile guys are popping up with cheap miami film for $99 and customers are calling my shop want me to match and I explain our quality . Not sure if they are all unemployed tinters but they put signs on streets craiglist and low balling dealers.

I have a dealer I have been bending over backwards to give them service for 3 years and every week they bitch about the price saying many companies are aproaching them alot cheaper wanting me to drop my price. I am at my lowest price and cant go any lower with out using cheap film. I use only llumar .

Tell them that!! That's what I do. "If you want price, I'll give you price" I'm just gonna do what the other guy won't, and TELL YOU, your gonna get a "cheaper" film. If that's what you want, I'll give it to you, but I'm gonna be honest about it. It WILL "discolor" and you wont like me in 2 Years, but at least we are on the "same page"!!

Archived