Can't seem to get it right

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dood go find Stan. He's a member on here that runs a school in portland. Take his training or at least get his Dvds. From what I gathered from your post I think you saw a guy do it and now your trying it out yourself. Its not as easy as it looks. Huh? Remember we all have to start somewhere. Just keep plugging man

well going to a school for it is not an option. Did you read the whole post? I've been reading here for weeks, watching every video I can find. I didn't go into this blind after watching 'some guy' do it. Never thought it would be easy, I knew it would be hard. But its hard to find genuine answers on this site.

Dood I'm not banging on ya but what your asking for is us to train you over the net. You said you've been reading for weeks that sure as heck ain't enough. When I started on here I didn't even start posting till I read almost 90% of ALL threads on TD. All the question that you have are on here :trustme . To answer your question slip is soap. good luck :rollin

slip is the amount of baby shampoo or other "soap" in your mix of water. use 2-3 table spoons of baby shampoo, johnson and johnsons, to a quart of water. That should help.

If he does not know that there is NO FUGGIN WAY he has spent any time actually reading much on here. Sorry if I dont want to spoon feed you information, I dont have the time. Many folks come here to look for info to learn, some get it most dont. If you dont want to take a class or spend time reading on here then its all trial and error, mostly error...

Get a better attitude and perhaps folks will be more implied to help you. :trustme

slip is the amount of baby shampoo or other "soap" in your mix of water. use 2-3 table spoons of baby shampoo, johnson and johnsons, to a quart of water. That should help.

If he does not know that there is NO FUGGIN WAY he has spent any time actually reading much on here. Sorry if I dont want to spoon feed you information, I dont have the time. Many folks come here to look for info to learn, some get it most dont. If you dont want to take a class or spend time reading on here then its all trial and error, mostly error...

Get a better attitude and perhaps folks will be more implied to help you.

Not to hash this back up since you already admitted being pissy....but.... You have no way of knowing exactly how much time I've spent on here, so do not presume to judge me by choosing one term that I asked a question about. I'm not asking to be spoon fed or trained. I asked specific questions after doing many hours working on this, even highlighted with pictures so you guys wouldn't have to guess what the heck I'm talking about. If you don't have the time, don't post, since you aren't willing to help it is wasting my time. Where did I say I don't want to take a class? I specifically said I can't, I do not have the time, there is a difference between unwilling and unable.

That being said, 1PEECBARETTA, thank you for your help. I appreciate you lending a hand to answer my questions. :trustme

Guest OnTheDarkside

Try jumping on YouTube, search "how to window tint".....A ton of plugs come up, some better than others, but non the less, a picture is worth 1000 words.

Archived