My first cover car, and a S/C 7 series

Nice, did they give you some recognition?

I got no props but the story wasnt about the tint. the shop I work out of had a story done on it, and I was in one of the pics. heres the video I made during the cover shoot.

I did get to clean the rubber from the wheel wells.

I call bull :mad I worked for and was in house with BENZ and BMW...10 years...Owners dont treat thier cars like that. SL65 ..63...AMG....SLR... :cry

I dont even care. Know this....The key knows everything...ONLY the dealer can access the information from the key...RPM...speed...angle...everything. Time and date....The key will tell on you........ :mad I'v seen it happen.

I just hope the owner was in on it.

:cry

I call bull :mad I worked for and was in house with BENZ and BMW...10 years...Owners dont treat thier cars like that. SL65 ..63...AMG....SLR... :cry

I dont even care. Know this....The key knows everything...ONLY the dealer can access the information from the key...RPM...speed...angle...everything. Time and date....The key will tell on you........ :cry I'v seen it happen.

:mad

Ok, just for some background. Jay is the shop owner (Auto Addiction). the technician is his partner. they both worked at mercedes benz for over 5 years each. I met them when I was tinting there everyday for my old boss. both of these guys know more about mercedes than most of the techs at the dealer. the owner of the car is a friend more than a customer. and YES MERCEDES BENZ OWNERS DO THIS ALL THE TIME B/C THEY DONT KEEP THEIR CARS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR.

I dont even care. Know this....The key knows everything...ONLY the dealer can access the information from the key...RPM...speed...angle...everything. Time and date....The key will tell on you........ :cry I'v seen it happen.

:mad

Ok, just for some background. Jay is the shop owner (Auto Addiction). the technician is his partner. they both worked at mercedes benz for over 5 years each. I met them when I was tinting there everyday for my old boss. both of these guys know more about mercedes than most of the techs at the dealer. the owner of the car is a friend more than a customer. and YES MERCEDES BENZ OWNERS DO THIS ALL THE TIME B/C THEY DONT KEEP THEIR CARS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR.

:bat I hate when I hit the wrong button and post the reply before im done typing. so if u want to see more of the same check the link again and view some of the other vids from jaybells. I think there are like 90 videos of us and customers messin around. also why not do that to a $200,000 car with another $25,000 dumped into the engine after the fact. the tires were bad anyway and the rims were cheap chrome knock offs. how come people gotta keep givin me :bat when I post a pic or video. our shop is very good at what we do (all 3 of us) and our customers are all about goin fast and having fun. gonna be at the hot air balloon and music festival's car show with 7 of our cars all weekend. its in brookhaven, long island. ill post pics of it on monday. for now here is what a tires looked like afterwards. :lol2

l_53c2ec30b68eeaa27ed4f3a1a9c95062.jpg

l_89bc613866c5da6d80c24d07fda1d825.jpg

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!! stuff like this is the reason I got into tinting. dream come true thanks to window film. who knew?

Archived