Why does this Industry attract so many thieves?

Guest Tintim

Guest Tintim

Quick rant,

Noticed this on the net http://www.visionwindowfilms.co.uk/car-win...nstructions.php which is directly taken from the Tintdude website.

Now I know there are only so many ways you can express the same message and I don't have a problem with new companies starting up - but why do so many companies feel they can just steal pages of information from other websites without even attempting to re-write it - and then have the gall to plaster their own name over it :spam

This has happened to us in the past - window tinters should have some sort of reputable accreditation to weed out the good from the bad. Lets face it if someone is willing to do what this company has done what corners will they cut on a customers car?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintim

TD knows about it I pmd him yesterday.

Maybe I should have said nothing - just find this stuff really annoying. Lets face it, its not hard to spend some time writing a website - with what you feel are the main points about a topic.

Seems like there are new companies starting up every week here in the UK - apparently they are all as good or better then the experienced tint shops and charge just £100 to do a car. The turnover of tint shops must be incredible.

If TD can't stop em - hopefully this thread will come up on a search engine and alert customers to the type of outfit they are.

Guest naughtydog

Hey tim

These undercutters have really got your goat to some tune.

Maybe offer a cheap alternative job...bad cuts, lots of trash in the film...do it all ...for £99.00

Guest unclebill

Vision window films..

This Company never sent me any sample film despite the promise, and the fact they are supposed to be a 'supplier to the trade'

Archived