Suntek FG films - same or changed??

I used to use Suntek's Symphony FG films all the time... but over the past two years I've switched films... except every now and then I use Symphony for a job. The last couple jobs I've done with it I thought the film felt different... it looks the same, but it just feels different - from removing the liner to putting it on the glass.

Does anyone know if they've changed anything???

the liner used to fall right off even with a 7 sq.ft. piece of film rolled up & it would sound like your stepping on a rabbits head (as dan would say) it hasn't been doing that lately, feels like they did something with the adhesive and or the liner. It's quiet & the liner never wants to come all the way off even on a 30 sq.ft. roll. :thumb

still a very nice film !

Guest sunbuster.ca

are there many here using the suntek flatlgass.. ive talked to the canadian distributor,, just sorting out financing.. be fore I take the leap.... on my own again...

Guest Sprinter

I think there saving money on not putting enough silicone on their liners I hate the way the liner comes off and sometimes just to get it started is a pain. maybe they run it through a humidifier to sweat the film up so we complain about, if they had any R & D people they would have adressed this issue years ago.

Guest Dave Lewis

MMM changed their Night Vision film also. If you try and reverse roll, it drops about an inch and a half. :rollin It's like installing Prestige now

I'm sure they changed it too save some money; who gives a damm about the installer.

Archived