Busted for 5% in AZ

Darker doesn't always mean more heat rejection.

So the high summer temps cannot be used as a reason for dangerously dark window tint on the fronts.

Right...I guess I like the limo because it blocks out sunlight more.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Connman

I see. a friend of mine in the phx area just started making the "invisiplate". Uses an alternating LCD flash that covers 1/2 the plate at a time. To the n@ked eye, it's as clear as a bell - but when you take a photo of it, 1/2 the plate is black.

Here in florida for the past 10 years tint tickets have been fix it tickets the last few people that got tickets they were not fix it tickets and they had to pay even if they took it off. They put up camera on lights here and $208 for breaking a red light. another way of taxation .

Guest Sunlimited

Where in fl is it a fix it cause my custys get either $76 if johnny law got some last night, or $76 per window if their coffee wasn't made right in the am..

Guest PrecisionTint

I look at it like this: We have enough pressure from state laws to use light film. Putting limo on cars is just going to eventually lead to law makers outlawing tint on front doors altogether. Stick to the legal limit, and show everyone that this industry is no longer a bunch of crack heads or punk kids. We owe the industry that pays our bills at least that much...

Guest filmslayer
I look at it like this: We have enough pressure from state laws to use light film. Putting limo on cars is just going to eventually lead to law makers outlawing tint on front doors altogether. Stick to the legal limit, and show everyone that this industry is no longer a bunch of crack heads or punk kids. We owe the industry that pays our bills at least that much...

:tantrum Exactly!!!!

Archived