what has been the best seller for your shop this summer?

I am doing invoices right now, and I realized how much work we actually do...along with that how much of each service we offer we do...what is your shop's best and worst seller? Or is everything equal? Is there something you want to add or something you wish you hadn't invested into???? Just curious....

mostly auto tint but trying to push residential more this summer. car audio sales and installs are up alot this summer. I wanna check out the spray in bed liner market in my area. I think it would be a good investment here. nobody within an hours drive does it.

mostly auto tint but trying to push residential more this summer. car audio sales and installs are up alot this summer. I wanna check out the spray in bed liner market in my area. I think it would be a good investment here. nobody within an hours drive does it.

Thats put two places here outta business. The cost to setup a proper booth to spray in is ridiculous. The last shop I worked at before going off on my own essentially had a shower fan in a room for ventilation. Someone let OSHA and the EPA know about it though... that put a stop to it real quick its a damn shame that they expose their employees to that kind of crap though, its hella dangerous.

Also, with the truck market taking a gigantic crap, I'd be very suprised if its a growing market at all.

Guest 3sixtyindustries

just out of curiosty what do most of those spray bedliners run for? Do they have a certain buy in? What's needed for mobile spray?

Guest lordofthetints

I´ve been selling alot of 5 and 15%. Since local law changed legal tinting limit of rear windows and back glass to 28% people are getting darker tint.

Archived