Is it just me..?

Or have any of you guys dealt with beggers at the gas station..... :dunno

Last week it was two different guys ...sayin they need gas. Each one wanted 2 dollars...I gave each a 5....2 dollars in gas wont do nothin...I told em ..get a gallon.

Saturday, I had a guy tell me he was hungry and thirsty...he wanted 3 dollars...I gave him 10 ...he looked bad. He got a nice sandwich and a blended V8, with a couple of bucks to spare. I stopped to buy some smokes.

Today, I had to fill up...I never go under a half a tank....Another guy comes up ..."can you spare 2 bucks...I need to get to work" he was a young kid, maybe 22-25 years old...but he looked into my eyes...he was for real....sooooooo I gave him 5 dollars. He was driving a new dodge truck..maybe an 05.. :thumb I drive a 1000 dollar lump o :lol2

I have gave away 25.00 in the last week......anyone else dealing with this problem?

:dunno

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest General Sun Shield

I stop at a rest stop on I95 in Maryland quite often.

Never fails,every time.

Every type of person.

The latest was a cute Russian girl asking for $20 to get to Delaware.

I used to give in but not anymore.

I offered a guy ,who was saying he was hungry, to buy him lunch once...he refused!!, said he did not want to hold me up,just give me a few $$$ :dunno

Thats when I stopped.

Guest CajunTinter
I have gave away 25.00 in the last week......

:dunno

Staying at the gas station and NOT betting on football would be cheaper for you ....... :dunno:lol2:thumb

I dont like givin out cash. I dunno the panhandlers I come across are doing it for a living. I usually ask them to pick a charity of their choice and I'll send it some cash. Too much time in the city makes me not wanna help anymore.

That is th eoldest scam in the book. "Hey buddy, can ya lenad me $5 so I can catch the bus to get to work" or " ....so I can get home, my car died" Ya fell for it repeatedly. This is panhandling at its best. I have seen guys do this around the local city and when ya give them money, they say thanks and you walk away. Then they hit the next unsuspecting sucker. Don't fall for it. Your bleeding heart will makeu broke!!!! A friend of mine gave one of these scammers money recently when we were downtown. I told him he wasa fool and showed him. Went around the block and as we came upon this jerk again, he asked for money again 'so he could catch the bus home to the other side of town". This was a $2-3 busride, and he was given $5 by my buddy. He was workin it so hard, he did'nt even notice we had come back by. My buddy was so pissed, he demanded his money back, and the beggar was ready to call the cops on US. Don't fall for it again. This goes on all over the place, and you feel for it too many times already!!!!!

Archived