Used Car Dealerships

Guest 3sixtyindustries

Guest 3sixtyindustries

I've gotten past my first year in business as a mobile tinter. I'm currently servicing one used car lot. I'm just wondering how many other guys service used lots and if so what's a target price range to charge them? I'm getting $---$--- per car, but they aren't offering any warranties on the film so it's okay for me to use the Korean film.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3sixtyindustries

I just switched over to Solargard Supreme, that's why I joined this forum, to figure out what the industry standards are and what to avoid... I'm just trying to figure it out... :dunno

Guest willie
I've gotten past my first year in business as a mobile tinter. I'm currently servicing one used car lot. I'm just wondering how many other guys service used lots and if so what's a target price range to charge them? I'm getting $---$--- per car, but they aren't offering any warranties on the film so it's okay for me to use the Korean film.

I get more than that just for labor, and they buy there own film. I just apply it :dunno

Guest PrecisionTint

Every market is different, so if you are getting x amount per car, spending 10-15 per car in Korean film, good for you. I know everyone hates the "cheap film guy", but not me. People come to my shop all the time to do strip and tints, and they pay dearly for it. Used car lots are not usually going to spend any money on film, so if you have one feeding you work, go for it. In this economy, whatever pays the bills and is legal to do..good for you.

I just switched over to Solargard Supreme, that's why I joined this forum, to figure out what the industry standards are and what to avoid... I'm just trying to figure it out... :bling

Hey, sorry bein a jerkoff. Anyone on here is trying to be the best and I shouldnt hate. That being said, read up and talk to folks on here and I'm sure you will get a good understanding of how to position yourself in your area.

:bling

Guest 3sixtyindustries

That's exactly it, in this economy I'm just looking for money in whatever avenue I can find it... I don't like knowing I'm putting in film that will turn purple myself, but the costs aren't worth it to throw in the good film @ $80 a car especially when the used lot just don't care... I've got 5 mouths to feed and we all know how that goes...

I get more than that just for labor, and they buy there own film. I just apply it :tantrum

so youre the lot boy? :beer:eyebrows

Guest willie

I get more than that just for labor, and they buy there own film. I just apply it :tantrum

so youre the lot boy? :beer:thumb

lower. The lot boy is my boss :eyebrows

Archived