Theft Proofing For Tonight

Guest Crackz

Speaking of vandals, look what a couple of phucking chumpass kids did to my shop truck a few months ago...

These cement blocks and sh!t were chucked over a 6ft tall fence with 3 layers of barbwire on top...

I'm close to finding out exactly who did it, cause the phucking cops are no help at all...

100_3174.jpg

100_3175.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
Speaking of vandals, look what a couple of phucking chumpass kids did to my shop truck a few months ago...

These cement blocks and sh!t were chucked over a 6ft tall fence with 3 layers of barbwire on top...

I'm close to finding out exactly who did it, cause the phucking cops are no help at all...

100_3174.jpg

100_3175.jpg

MOFO's need to be shot for :tantrum like that!!! Hope you find em

Guest Sprinter
the kenwood touch screen and nav and flip down and dvd player and 4 channel amp is what they wanted and they got :mad:cry :cry

I know how you feel.................

100_3174.jpg

100_3175.jpg

I would invest in some security cameras.....cant cost more then a hood and a windshield............. :mad

That sucks .....why would anyone do that?

100_3174.jpg

100_3175.jpg

I would invest in some security cameras.....cant cost more then a hood and a windshield............. :mad

That sucks .....why would anyone do that?

Cameras are in the budget for this month... :cry

It was just misguided kids, phuckin' around... The blocks were on their side of the fence and my poor little truck was on the other side....

I've got their shoe prints on record and I know where they came from....

Don't know WHY they would do it, I get along with all the neighbors, the truck hasn't been on the road for months, so I know I haven't pissed anyone off in traffic.... lately... :cry

But judging from the size of the shoe prints, one was about 10 to 13 and the other was around 13 to 17 years old.... approx.

I'll find 'em, they're still around here somewhere... :mad:bat

Guest Sunlimited

That really sucks, when you find them I would tie em down, give them a few tint cuts where it counts, then break out a bottle of alcohol...Nothin worse than cleanin a cut with alcohol....Slow torture, thats my answer

Man thats sucks. Freaking kids deserve a good bareass belt whooping. My cars got security from top to bottom pager, back-up battery, back-up siren, proximity sensor. tilt sensor, shock sensor and a 120db piezo siren inside the car. If thats still dosn't work the onstar will. Plus at night I have a night vision security camera pointed at it and my S&W in the safe. Boy are they gonna be in for a suprise when they try and get my car. :shock

Archived