J-E-T-S

Guest Sunlimited

BUCK FOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:tantrum:beer:eyebrows ....I been waitin all day for the Favre thread to start...Hell of a move, I think he shoulda stayed retired, suck up your last loss to the G-MEN , GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!, and let your legacy outlive you....

Guest CajunTinter

Jets fans and the NY media all LOVE Brett Favre right now.... Wait till he has his first 3 or 4 int. game and lets see how much they are lovin' him then.....

Jets fans and the NY media all LOVE Brett Favre right now.... Wait till he has his first 3 or 4 int. game and lets see how much they are lovin' him then.....

dont get me wrong, I cant stand the fact that I cant watch 3 seconds of sportscenter w/o hearing about what brett favre is gonna do, might do, wants to do, etc. but compared to chadwick pennington the third, who has had plenty of 3 int. games. no contest. I also dont like the fact that we're gonna have an un-retired first string qb learning a new offence, and for how long? is he gonna retire again, is this whole thing gonna happen next off season? mixed feelings over here imo. on the flipside, I cant wait to see his wife deana in NY. :eyebrows:tantrum:beer

Guest CajunTinter

dont get me wrong, I cant stand the fact that I cant watch 3 seconds of sportscenter w/o hearing about what brett favre is gonna do, might do, wants to do, etc. but compared to chadwick pennington the third, who has had plenty of 3 int. games. no contest. I also dont like the fact that we're gonna have an un-retired first string qb learning a new offence, and for how long? is he gonna retire again, is this whole thing gonna happen next off season? mixed feelings over here imo. on the flipside, I cant wait to see his wife deana in NY. :eyebrows:tantrum:beer

I am a big Brett Favre fan... I am just sayin the honeymoon will be a short one ....

Guest lordofthetints

That´s the main problem right there. I´m a Brett Favre´s fan, but I think theres not enought time to get him used to his new offense. I know he is a veteran an all, but I just dont see anything special, happening. I hope I´m wrong and he kikcks ass.

Just my two cents.

Archived