J-E-T-S

Guest Sunlimited

I think Miami would have been a better fit for Favre. They're rebuilding their terrible team, Brett MAYBE has 2 years in him, but what better situation for a team to pick him up so their young QB can take some notes..

Guest Crackz

well see how he plays out ny teams always have alot of talent and dont know how to coach it from hockey b ball to football and oh yes baseball :lol2

Guest Crackz
hahah Parcells takes Pennington :rollin

and for something like 5 million :nope

:rollin

One day after his release from the New York Jets, Chad Pennington signed a two-year, US$11.5 million contract with the Miami Dolphins

Guest CajunTinter
My ego is in check. I do what I do. And if people dont like it......how is that my problem...I dont know you tell me....... :nope

Thing is no matter how hard I try I just cant get worried about it...that is why I'm always here. I visit this site to relax and have fun and share ideas.......and this is what I get. I'm just getting real tired of having to defend myself from people I dont even know. And they dont know me.

Why am I a target?

I am a big Brett Favre fan... I am just sayin the honeymoon will be a short one ....

just like you and willie...you'll be red faced and pissed off......cause he didnt make a touchdown........... :rollin

Gee, I wonder why you are a target ??? :rollin :rollin

Guest CajunTinter
hahah Parcells takes Pennington :rollin

and for something like 5 million :nope

One day after his release from the New York Jets, Chad Pennington signed a two-year, US$11.5 million contract with the Miami Dolphins

The dolphins first home regular season game is against the Jets.... Too ironic !!!

Guest willie
My ego is in check. I do what I do. And if people dont like it......how is that my problem...I dont know you tell me....... :rollin

Thing is no matter how hard I try I just cant get worried about it...that is why I'm always here. I visit this site to relax and have fun and share ideas.......and this is what I get. I'm just getting real tired of having to defend myself from people I dont even know. And they dont know me.

Why am I a target?

I am a big Brett Favre fan... I am just sayin the honeymoon will be a short one ....

just like you and willie...you'll be red faced and pissed off......cause he didnt make a touchdown........... :rollin

Gee, I wonder why you are a target ??? :nope:rollin

:klingon :fdup :beer

Guest kflemin9
My ego is in check. I do what I do. And if people dont like it......how is that my problem...I dont know you tell me....... :thumb

Why am I a target?

just like you and willie...you'll be red faced and pissed off......cause he didnt make a touchdown........... :thumb

Gee, I wonder why you are a target ??? :beer:lol6

:lol2:lol2:lol2

:dunno:lol2:lol:lol :lol

Archived