WW3 ???

Guest filmslayer

Guest Sunlimited

Tensions are mounting, it'll be interesting to see what happens.I'm still waiting though, Lildetails do you think 9/11 was an inside job? Do you think it was called by Bush. Reguardless I've proved my point with Zeus, who was the aggressor?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

Isreal is going to be the key ,if they attack anyone or for that matter get attacked ??.....It just seem's like I've read this somewhere??? Oh yaeh! Revalation.....

Guest tallscott
:rollin Did you see the Volley ball competition in Beijing??? They played in the rain!! Can you believe that!! WTF! Volley ball in the rain!! Whats the world coming to?????? :lol:lol2 You would think that with the GAMES going on we could just feel our one-worldness and get along!!! Good thing Russia is just defending itself from those scary Georgian"s!!

There is an arguement for that, but if it started on 9/11, who is the aggressor?

I dont know....I think there is alot the public is not aware of......maybe it's best that way. I just hope this thing in Russia calms down but it looks like it will get worse befor it gets better.

Guest Sunlimited

I agree there is alot the general public does't know but I dont think in any way shape or form that the US is responsible for an attack on our own land...

Guest tallscott

"Prime Minister" :rollin Putin, took a shot at the OIL PIPE LINE supplying the west. They missed the non moving pipe!! Seems PM Putin is wanting to get his hands on that Oil line!! He's sending a message that He will control that line to the west! Here we can now see what will happen with the 2 presidential candidates. Obama says after the Russian INVASION "I strongly condemn the action " McCain says "Get out of there and stop what you're doing". Who do you think is gonna stand up to the "Meanies" in this world? The Georgia's better fight or die! Remember the Chechen's? Russia wanted the oil that was there! They're at it again!!

WW3 was bound to happen sooner or later, so lets get it on

russia is no friend of ours, they screw us every chance they get, and if georgia is waiting on the un to help, they may be the next victims of a mass genocide

we need to protect our troops that are there now training the georgia troops, who knows whats next if they are killed in a russian attack :rollin

We always have our guns loaded ready for a fight, after all, this is the south :beer

Archived