WW3 ???

Guest filmslayer

Guest lordofthetints
Revelation says At Armageddon a 200,000,000 man army invades from the East! Sounds like China. At the beginning of the Trib Russia comes down, hooks up with Arabs and moves on Israel! Well, it looks like Russia may be starting its move. We'll see in the 50 days! "PM" :shock Putin is "keeping the peace" he says! :shockI think keeping the piece called Georgia!!

priceless!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ace123

If anyone anywhere thinks they know what is going on, or what has happened, They could not be more wrong.

Everyone's side will lie. The Russians will lie about this to their people, and so will the Americans.

The only thing that IS true, is that WE KNOW NOTHING.

I can only speculate that this confrontation was instigated by larger forces than just Georgia and Russia. This is the creation of the worlds biggest World Powers.

Looks like it's on like Donkey Kong.

Israel Reaches Strategic Decision on Iran

...the Israeli government has put preparations for a separate, independent military strike by Israel in high gear...Ephraim Sneh a veteran Labor MK which has left the party recently, has sent a document to both US presidential candidates, John McCain and Barack Obama. The eight-point document states that "there is no government in Jerusalem that would ever reconcile itself to a nuclear Iran. When it is clear Iran is on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons, an Israeli military strike to prevent this will be seriously considered."

If they go ahead, it will mean total war between US and Russia through proxies or head to head.

This is the beginning of the end my friends.

Archived