Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited

Wow, I just read that whole thread for the first time, I'm sorry I missed that one. To every PRO that put thier, I mean, their $.02 in :beer:beer the protard.....That had to be one of the funniest threads I've ever read... :beer

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Hey shotgun, can you tint my car???/ You are such a professional!! Then, can you take far away pictures to show everyone how good you are??? I can't wait!!

Guest kmzeidler
I noticed these just from a quick look at the pic and its a crap picture. Too far away and too much reflection. But we know he is afraid to really show his work thats why he takes pics from 10ft away.

ptrd-1.jpg

Damn you got good eyes 5-0. Only one I spotted you missed. Very right hand corner. Unless its a reflection haha.

Guest surfcity84

Wow! That was the most entertaining thread that I have ever come accross. I don't think it would have been written better on a script! Remind me never to mess with the force, it is strong! 5-0 you are the man! This was the first time I read this, I laughed so hard I was crying! In every trade you must walk before you can run, otherwise you'll look like a protard!

Guest bobthe titnter

is it just me or do any of you guys who do this for a living like me, who pay for advertising, insurance, staff, tax, phone bills, stock,,,,,etc. Get fed up when some guy looks for help to tint his windows on the cheap, and when he makes a mess of it comes here looking for help, gets good advice from PROS for who this job puts food on the table for their families........ THEN EVENTUALLY DONE A RESONABLE JOB........TELLS ALL THEIR FRIENDS WHO EASY IT IS ..... AND THEY CAN DO THEIRS FOR BEER MONEY. No wonder this industry is going down hill. Too many cheapskates looking for FREE advice and WE are just giving away our hard learned knowledge to people who don't want to pay for the work we do. Like most people here I learned the hard way and served my time..... .. If some guy walked in to your shop and started asking you how to tint, would you tell them the tricks of the trade? cause I know I don't!

I wouldnt want this douschebag as a customer I'd probably go to jail. That being said, I tinted my car when I was 18 and thought it looked sooo good. Just like this car from 10ft with a crap picture it looked ok. Up close it was garbage, it was a 5.0 mustang and I actually gave the rusty hatchback to a dude I knew when I redid the car. I saw that window about a year ago and holy crap it was terrible! 2 piece like this one and debris everywhere. This tard' made sure his pictures showed the film on the car and nothing else.

I have enough work to keep me busy, I'm not worried. I learned here and have turned an interest into a great career. I just hate people acting like minimal materials and the wrong tools can create a QUALITY install. Thats what pizzes me off. That and unappreciative douschebags calling window tinters uneducated.

Archived