Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

I can't believe this thread is still going!Gun I think your original thread was just a lil long and contained to much to ask at once.Maybe try asking one specific question at time and quit useing the words profesional and perfect( I think there insulting coming from someone doing their first car), we were all where your at and believe me or not but evryone here has tried to help you .your 08 car is never going look good if it's done by a person doing their first car!Like I said earlier it took me 2yrs. and only God knows how much film before I could turn out profesional quality work.And evry year with modle changes I have to learn new techniques .All that being said good luck,I think you should check out some of flat rock stans training vids. and from there you'll have more informed questions. Just my :lol2

Guest rocca08
Just because you enjoy saying it looks pro does not mean it is. Walmart tint and a 18yr old in his parents driveway does not come anywhere near a professional installation. Maybe if you stopped saying that (it is insulting to true professionals) you would actually get assistance. Look at past threads where folks look for help, its not like pulling nails when you dont insult us.

Why would we ever take offense... jeez I dunno I mean we spend years training and perfecting our game. Striving for the best, and some punk pops online and tries to tell us his one day of tinting with walmart film and its professional. Like it or not, this is a career for most on this forum. We dont use cheap 20" wide rolls or take two hours to tint a single window that we've already tried to do several times. Not a single thing you are doing can even be associated with the word professional jackass.

WOW man, you really need to get over your self, your making your self look like a little kid with this whole elitist attitude man, I am trying to help you out because I just think its unfortunate that you have a personality like you do, I really hope you get better dude for your sake! Getting "insulted" because someone says something looks good, give him a lollipop!

---

edit: didn't know you were 25 man, damn :(.

Guest rocca08

Update:

Like I said I was going to post pictures of the redone window. Here it is! No bubbles, No fingers, Glad I did it my self. First heat shrinking experience and it went more than well. My windows are dirty I am going to detail car after I finish the tints up! But check it out! :rollin Pro-ness :o

DSCN0465.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

perfect :rollin

EDIT:

Tools Used;

1. Heat Gun from sears
  2. Baby Johnson & Johnson soap and water.
  3. Razor Blade
  4. Barns and Nobles Gift Card
  5. Free Home Depot Spray Bottle
  6. Wal Mart Tint

pictures don't show that much....I have tried to get some good pictures of some very crappy tint jobs and it is virtually impossible to get a picture that shows anything......

With the reflections in your pictures there is no telling what you have.

Oh, yeah, perfection in window film is NOT possible! You will not get it.

Guest rocca08
pictures don't show that much....I have tried to get some good pictures of some very crappy tint jobs and it is virtually impossible to get a picture that shows anything......

With the reflections in your pictures there is no telling what you have.

Oh, yeah, perfection in window film is NOT possible! You will not get it.

I dont really agree with the whole picture thing because I can see pictures of bad tint jobs via google. Aswell as see "pro" ;) tint jobs from some of the links in peoples signatures here :p. If you look at the top pictures and look at this current window you can see that there is nothing wrong with how the film is laying on the glass, which is good.

Archived