Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

LOL at this guy. First of all, I love it when people say tintS (with an S, I dunno I just laugh), and he keeps saying "no bubbles." He may not have "bubbles", but I damn sure gaurantee that his windows are festered with dirt and contamination. The tint will go purple within the year.....take it to a real professional

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OnTheDarkside
LOL at this guy. First of all, I love it when people say tintS (with an S, I dunno I just laugh), and he keeps saying "no bubbles." He may not have "bubbles", but I damn sure gaurantee that his windows are festered with dirt and contamination. The tint will go purple within the year.....take it to a real professional

Tints...lol...

Havent you ever shopped at WalmartS, or Costco's. I know some people who have. :rollin Its those people who have tintS on their car! lol

Guest OnTheDarkside

And not to bust on ya dude, cause it does appear that it came out well, but it looks like there is contamination in the third picture at the bottom where your shirt reflection is darker.

And I noticed you dont have a picture of your rear window....I'm guessing thats cause you didnt do it due to the high level of skill required to pull it off. Well, please feel free to post a picture of it when (if) you do get it done. The back glass aint nothin compared to the side glass. If you thought the side glass was challenging wait for the back glass. Most tinters dont even need to heat the side glass which is what u said you had to do if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, looks good and good luck with the back glass!

Guest rocca08

Tints...lol...

Havent you ever shopped at WalmartS, or Costco's. I know some people who have. :thumb Its those people who have tintS on their car! lol

So your saying that people that shop at wall mart have tint on their cars?

Guest rocca08
And not to bust on ya dude, cause it does appear that it came out well, but it looks like there is contamination in the third picture at the bottom where your shirt reflection is darker.

And I noticed you dont have a picture of your rear window....I'm guessing thats cause you didnt do it due to the high level of skill required to pull it off. Well, please feel free to post a picture of it when (if) you do get it done. The back glass aint nothin compared to the side glass. If you thought the side glass was challenging wait for the back glass. Most tinters dont even need to heat the side glass which is what u said you had to do if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, looks good and good luck with the back glass!

haha ya man you are right, I did not attempt the rear window yet, not to worried about it I have no idea how it will be but I will find out. I did think the side glass was challenging because it has to be cut perfectly if there is to much extra slack around the tint when you cut it and are ready to apply, then it gets f****d and that was hard for me. For the next window (passanger) I am going to put a stencil on the tint and just cut out the window to exact size with 1/8inch of tint pass the actual cut on the tint. That will make the window a lot easier. Ya I heated it because the window dose have a I would say moderate curve in it, when it was cut out the piece had fingers on it after I anchored the middle to the window. So I figured id hit it with the gun because the last window had bubbles/fingers on it and that was yucky XD.

Thanks man, it is fun glad wall mart tint is so cheap dont mind buying more of it to get the actual process of tinting down it is pretty fun I have patience so it is not big deal, I will post pictures if the rear window turns out good, if it is yucky then you wont see it.

Guest 1reddime

Even a master tinter should always have room for improvement!

Just like LILdetails said.

Perfection will never happen!

EVERY TINTER MAKES MISTAKES!

IT'S THE GOOD ONES THAT CAN FIX THOSE MISTAKES. :thumb

Guest darkdan
Maybe you need more rubbing alcohol in your slip solution. This way it will go into place better.

OOOHHHHHH Your killin me DD! :lol2:rollin:lol

Just trying to help the guy out. May as well let him in on our little trade secrets.

Archived