Huper Optik

Guest h0wld0g18

Guest h0wld0g18

Hello Everyone,

I am currently considering on becoming a dealer for Huper Optik. I know its a great film ive used it before where I used to work. I've talked with Huper Optik and everything sounds great. What does everyone else think about it. The dealer relationship with the distributor, the film itself compared with others. What is everyones personal opinion on Huper Optik as a whole from every aspect. Much Appreciation thanks,

Guest Sunlimited

I think the film is great, if you use it for auto it takes some time and training to get used to, service to dealer though, I've never liked, but the rep I usually dealt with is no longer with them so you may have a better experience with them....Good Luck

Guest VOLTRON

the film looks really good and is a good seller depending on the area you are in. Also where you are at and elevation and tempeture swings can be an issue sometimes. The film absorbs alot of heat and if there are drastic tempeture swings in your part of the world then I would be careful, aswell as shading. I dont want to scare you away from it but it is something that you should take into consideration.

Guest obxtint

I became a Huper dealer about six months ago and love it. I am truely amazed at how crisp and clear the film is even right after it is applied. Iwas hesitant at first because of the expense of the film, but people seem to want "the best" for their homes and new cars. Automotive install doesn't seem any more difficult to me, I just take a little extra time to ensure minimizing waste. Dealer support is unmatched!!!!!

Archived