Heads up

Not sure exactly why, but I'm pretty much a total douschebag these days. I just started taking wellbutrin due to anxiety and drama that I've trying to cope with since my friend died this January. The combination of that and graduating/looking for work has me just stressin to the max so I finally decided to try and do something about it. This dr*g is not working for me so I'm gonna go see the doc and I'm done with that mess. I don't want a discussion on here about whether or not you agree with taking anti depressants, I just wanted to apologize for being on edge and not being as respectful as I should be.

Can't really even explain it, yesterday I was hungover and I have never been so down in my life.. literally scared the %&$# out of me. Either way I'm tworkin on it but damn this ain't me.

:lol2

Relax, lots of change going on but you are a smart guy so lay back and enjoy the good sights along the way and learn from the bad ones! When we make plans we want things to happen right now and most of the time they don’t. I get real uptight when they don’t, guess its human nature. I’ve been on brain candy for several years and take 5mg of valium when I get up for the last 10 years to keep me from throwing up from stress of my sons illness and just life.

Your kool dude I haven’t even noticed you being a ahole or nutten. I did see you were selling your tank; if you still got it keep it. I think no matter what you end up doing you are going to tint.

Just one of your friends :lol2

Stan

Just sellin the spare tank, I'm never gettin rid of my tools! Tinter for life!

Just scooped up some nice running shoes, me an the pooch have a new thing for stress relief. I'm lucky I have no fat, I'm cut without working out but my cardio is very poor. Time to hit the streets.

Even if ya'll didnt notice I've been a little off and ya'll are my family I gotta keep ya posted. :rollin

Guest willie
You are a good dude Tim.... :rollin :rollin

Give me a shout if you need anything !!!

Be glad to visit with you anytime also dude, keep your head up :nope

just go with the flow as best you can.....everything happens for a reason.

Good advice right there. Take it from some of us older guys around here. We've been around the block a few times

Take care dude :rollin

Not sure exactly why, but I'm pretty much a total douschebag these days. I just started taking wellbutrin due to anxiety and drama that I've trying to cope with since my friend died this January. The combination of that and graduating/looking for work has me just stressin to the max so I finally decided to try and do something about it. This dr*g is not working for me so I'm gonna go see the doc and I'm done with that mess. I don't want a discussion on here about whether or not you agree with taking anti depressants, I just wanted to apologize for being on edge and not being as respectful as I should be.

Can't really even explain it, yesterday I was hungover and I have never been so down in my life.. literally scared the %&$# out of me. Either way I'm tworkin on it but damn this ain't me.

:rollin

Dont worry about it. I know how you feel. I'v lost two great buddies since highschool...Two grandfathers, two cousins and an uncle. My sister was murdered about 5 years ago...robbed and beaten to death all over 500 bucks. I was pretty bad...feelin really down...with everything in life....still am. But I do my best everyday to stay positive....nobody likes to be around a depressed negitive person.

My advice would be to focus on you...and sounds like your gonna do it...you are the most important person to you...you have to be. I know it can be hard but try to stay positive. Getting out of school and getting a job will be a positive for you.

Just be good to you.

PS.......I'll buy your tank...I could use an extra....... :rollin

:rollin

thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. This place is so much more than just a tint forum, I truly feel like the crew here is family and it means a lot to me. I'm much better today, went for a good run and feeling motivated again. Crazy how badly I reacted to heavy drinking for just one night and these meds. Either way I feel like myself again. Things arent bad they are just changing and its an adjustment.

Cuttingedge has spoken for the tank but if he bails on it you gottit Zeus! :rollin

Archived