Heads up

Antidepressants can take up to 3 weeks to take effect and they do sometimes make you feel like a zombie. You really have to take them at the exact same time everyday and try not to skip a dose as it will make you feel out of it. Never stop taking them cold turkey, you have to wean yourself off of them. Exercise is the best medicine for depression......endorphines are nature's natural antidepressants. Wait till you turn 35, are married, and have kids, thats stress right there...lol Keep your head up...and hurry up and ship that tank to me already...lol Oh BTW..DONT drink while taking that medicine!!!

Guest Sunlimited

Never really spoke to you fiveo, but I know how you feel, keep your head up, "things have to get better". I tell myself that on a daily basis. Keep runnin, and a dog is mans best friend..

Guest Crackz

take it easy there brother if thats not working try paxil and those Dr*gs take at least a month in your system before you start to see changes and take some tia chi or yoga learn to relax

Careful with that Wellbutrin Tim. My wife was taking that stuff for a long time and it made her crazy, really crazy.

We had to ignore her doctor's advice and decided to taper her off of it. We had to gradually reduce her doses over a couple of weeks. That stuff is bad news. Most of the time when you hear about someone going postal, it turns out they had been on a selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, which doesn't surprise me at all from our experience with it. :lol2

I hope you can get off them and feel better soon dude. :rollin

I was on a very low introductory dosage. I was only doing one a day of 150mg in the morning. I havent taken it in two days now. I'm callin the doc tomorrow but I really dont wanna even take one or half a one to wean off of it. Its a small dosage so I'm goin cold turkey

Archived