I get to go to Automechaniki next month

Who’s going to be at Automechaniki in Frankfurt next month? :lol2 I just got confirmation that I got the job doing demos for Global. The QDP is so easy to form a caveman like me can do it :lol2:lol2 Man I cant believe my luck! The show is fantastic from what I hear, much bigger than SEMA! I would like to meet as many TD’ers (is that a word) as I can!

Stan :lol2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who’s going to be at Automechaniki in Frankfurt next month? :lol2 I just got confirmation that I got the job doing demos for Global. The QDP is so easy to form a caveman like me can do it :lol2:lol2 Man I cant believe my luck! The show is fantastic from what I hear, much bigger than SEMA! I would like to meet as many TD’ers (is that a word) as I can!

Stan :beer

I hope I can be there, has been there 10 years ago. I live 20kilometers away of frankfurt I think its time to see whats new this year and especialy if I can, learn to know you personaly. :rollin

greetz Michael

Who’s going to be at Automechaniki in Frankfurt next month? :rollin I just got confirmation that I got the job doing demos for Global. The QDP is so easy to form a caveman like me can do it :lol2:lol2 Man I cant believe my luck! The show is fantastic from what I hear, much bigger than SEMA! I would like to meet as many TD’ers (is that a word) as I can!

Stan :lol2

I have a plan. It's much-much bigger - but not so many show cars :beer

And.....not sure You will got the best place - all is occupied by car monsters :lol2

When U will be in Germany?

I fly in on 13th or 14th to prepare for the show. Don’t know location of booth yet. :shock The show is huge from what I understand, several times bigger than the SEMA show in USA. I will be doing install demos to draw a crowd. I love this new travel training gig! It gives me a chance to tint in soooooo many countries and meet the local tinters. The tinters in Greece were great taking me out to places tourist never see. I started tinting in a converted chicken house 30 something years ago, it’s a great ride being able to do what I love.

Stan :shock

I fly in on 13th or 14th to prepare for the show. Don’t know location of booth yet. :flip The show is huge from what I understand, several times bigger than the SEMA show in USA. I will be doing install demos to draw a crowd. I love this new travel training gig! It gives me a chance to tint in soooooo many countries and meet the local tinters. The tinters in Greece were great taking me out to places tourist never see. I started tinting in a converted chicken house 30 something years ago, it’s a great ride being able to do what I love.

Stan :shock

Stan - 3 hours to Riga, don't miss this opportunity :bdog

I am not sure I can come these dates - in that case it don't depend from me :shock:thumb:dunno

Frankfurt is nice city :thumb

Who’s going to be at Automechaniki in Frankfurt next month? :dunno I just got confirmation that I got the job doing demos for Global. The QDP is so easy to form a caveman like me can do it :lol2:lol2 Man I cant believe my luck! The show is fantastic from what I hear, much bigger than SEMA! I would like to meet as many TD’ers (is that a word) as I can!

Stan :twocents

I hope I can be there, has been there 10 years ago. I live 20kilometers away of frankfurt I think its time to see whats new this year and especialy if I can, learn to know you personaly. :duck

greetz Michael

I can’t wait to go Germany! No one else able to go? :duck

Guest Dr.Window

I'm going to Germany on the 30th September to 2nd October, for a Oracal Formation!

No chance to go there for the show unfortunaly!

But if you ever think about coming to Portugal, just give me a call!

I'm going to Germany on the 30th September to 2nd October, for a Oracal Formation!

No chance to go there for the show unfortunaly!

But if you ever think about coming to Portugal, just give me a call!

That could happen as much as I am starting to travel! I’m using the oracal RA on wraps, pretty good stuff.

Cheers

Stan :rollin

Archived