Unique "color stable" dye

Largest manufacturer

Largest R&D department

Giant tech department/tech website

Makes everything except the polyester

Relatively expensive

IMO, the 2nd best brand recognition

Suntek:

Is Suntek weatherable poly? I honestly don't know.

Coater/laminator (aka, doesn't make all the stuff)

Color stable Carbon series

Staffed by former CPFilms employees (hey, wait a minute, wasn't that dude the head of the DIY line at his last job?)

Carbon has better heat rejection

Reasonably priced

I might be a bit jaded. I had few bad experiences with Suntek in a short amount of time.

Guest Crackz

the point is they where in chap 11

then the whole tristate area in ny stopped using them all the major people the moved it out here is now suntek dealers including sagar clearview topedge and so on its like llumar dissappeared from the north east so I would not use it I like the carbon way better then the llumar

Guest hometheaterman

As a consumer I'm more likely to choose a place that uses Llumar over SunTek just do to it being the brand of tint most people have heard of that don't know anything about tint. I think this applies to lots of others too. Most people that don't know anything about tint seem to think of a tint brand and think of Llumar as it's just what everyone has heard of.

As a consumer I'm more likely to choose a place that uses Llumar over SunTek just do to it being the brand of tint most people have heard of that don't know anything about tint. I think this applies to lots of others too. Most people that don't know anything about tint seem to think of a tint brand and think of Llumar as it's just what everyone has heard of.

Any good shop can explain themselves properly and get a customer to respect and trust brands other than the almighty Llumar

Archived