let me give you a free rear screen with that

Guest FKNDIE

Guest FKNDIE

Ok so I dont have a horror story of me punching some guy in the neck or anything like that. My story starts with a rear screen I did and it was less than perfect (very less, but it was about my 3rd one I had done) so the customer returns the car to get the screen stripped and tinted again...thats all good, my f**k up, my fix up...oh btw I was in training and I work for a dealer, not for myself....anyway, I had never stripped a rear screen before....and I stripped the f**k out of that rear screen, and fast too, real fast.....so fast the demisters hitched a ride with the tint. So we had to buy her a new rear screen, and as you know they aint cheap. I didnt do a rear screen for at least a month after that.

I know not the greatest of stories but hey, I did a good job of f***ing somebodies car

Guest WISEGUYSinc

do you use any products to strip the back glass?? or did you just go in and start pulling?? I usually strip a back glass by using simple pink, trash bagged, throw it in the sun for a few minutes, then the whole back glass film comes off with ease.

that day I used nothin :beer, yeah Idont think JJ had seen that happen b4 either, could be wrong tho

Got to take some of the blame for that, always asume the guy your training will take your instuctions literally, ie "pull that rear screen off and do it again mate..."

:rollin

Guest 1reddime

Wait wait wait, just a minute!!!!!!

The thread says this is your 3rd rear "screen"!!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 3rd? :rollin:beer:lol2

WOW!, Im speechless!

I would have hung up my olfa after the 2nd one!

Archived