public apoligy anyone..? it may make me feel better

Guest unclebill

Guest walestint

ah heres an apology

I got that wrong about crank calls that I just posted

its you that are threatening to do them as you said here ......

"If you immature bastards don't stop pulling my chain.. Im gonna get to the stage when I turn nasty..

maybe go to extreme lengths too

now stfu and stop been a set of priks

prank calls wind up jobs ect ect I will get even in time.. and then ull think oh maybe that you should have been good boys..

the moderators on this site may let you take the p1ss, I however will bide my time if needed UKs a small place..

think about it for a while.. you take the p1ss out of me It will come back to you..

This post has been edited by unclebill: Today, 12:12 PM

you are more than welcome to come and see me anytime with that attitude if that is directed at me, which I think it is,

you wont be getting any help from me on this forum with that attitude

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unclebill
you are more than welcome to come and see me anytime with that attitude if that is directed at me, which I think it is,

you wont be getting any help from me on this forum with that attitude

All I ever got from you was subtle abuse along with others, some of it funny some of it stepping over the line... I would rather not get any advice if that's the person you are, same goes for anyone else with the Attitude that they can humiliate others, and get away with it.

I ask you stop been a 'prick' in plain English... Everyone has had a laugh at my expense let it go now, and don't be getting cocky behind a key board.

A person will only take so much abuse before he snaps, I dont want to snap so STOP PUSHIN..

you dont like me then what ever dont talk to me, but I wont tolerate any more abuse, so get that straight, it's your call..

Guest Tintim
Ever since I came to TD to learn and get help from others on tinting to set up my own business.. I have been a victim of immature taunts and nastiness from others in the European section.. One of the reasons this is so, is because they want to drive away away others before they set up business them selves. It seems to them, and indeed to me that it is acceptable behavior to do that... is that the way it really is..?

The guys that give me grief do not know me, so far iv had nasty comments.. poems, pictures, photoshop.. Anyway these guys can take the p1ss, and put me down they will do it.. If you ask me they are not capable of contributing and helping others in the European section.. look at what they do to me, why should I be any different to anyone else..?

I put up with it for a while and it did not really bother me.. I understand Americans may find it hard to see things in UK script.

Long term when it gets to the stage when others see a weakness and they think its OK to carry on taking advantage, everyone else may think they can treat new tinters like crap also..

But there comes a time when enough's enough.. I did not come onto a forum to be belittled and treated like a lesser human being.. I did not want to have to remind others that, what goes around may come around eventually.

Maybe I should have sent a polite pm to TD, but I did not want to bitch like I am doing now..

I did surprisingly well to keep as calm as I have been after all the unprovoked taunts and p1ss take, if anyone has seen my threads you maybe aware.. I do not want to cause any trouble, its just a shame a few bad apples drive me to the point of where I will take no more..

I came hear to make friends and learn, some people do not take kindly to that, so why keep them on the forum..? saying that it maybe better to get rid of me, and the next new tinter to come along..

I hope the Attitude of some people does change on site, or I pity the next new guy.. If I could maybe get some public apologies from a few people that would be nice and sorta bury the hatchet..

thanks

Adam

Adam,

I have ignored most of your posts and resisted the temptation to reply but this really takes the p1ss.

Your attitude started it and in life you get what you give. You started off life here as KW3Lauren and proceeded to abuse,namecall some of the tinters here who put polite answers to you. Then you changed your name to uncle bill - but your attitude remains largely the same. I suggest some of you guys feeling sympathy for UB do a search for KW3Lauren and read the thread.

Your arrogance is incredible - yet you seem to want people to hold your hand through the start up of your business and pat you on the back and say what a great job you are doing. You want respect but you don't give it. You keep making the most ridiculous posts - who wants to see you in your toolbelt or pouch or whatever you want to call it. Look at some of the replys on here from Fiveofeen etc and take heed - but I'm willing to bet money you won't .

You want to be the best tinter, fine - but you also want to be the centre of attention, make lots of posts yet its poor little me, people should apologise - grow up. Your problem is you think you are right all the time - hence the reference to new tinters get treated poorly by others on the site DYOR its just you because of your attitude. Lots of new tinters come on here and ask polite questions and get answered.

Here is my advice ditch UB as you did KW3Lauren do some tinting for three months then come back as something else, have some manners from the outset - then people will give you respect.

Tim

I bet he don't take my advice

Guest unclebill
Adam,

I have ignored most of your posts and resisted the temptation to reply but this really takes the p1ss.

Your attitude started it and in life you get what you give. You started off life here as KW3Lauren and proceeded to abuse,namecall some of the tinters here who put polite answers to you. Then you changed your name to uncle bill - but your attitude remains largely the same. I suggest some of you guys feeling sympathy for UB do a search for KW3Lauren and read the thread.

Your arrogance is incredible - yet you seem to want people to hold your hand through the start up of your business and pat you on the back and say what a great job you are doing. You want respect but you don't give it. You keep making the most ridiculous posts - who wants to see you in your toolbelt or pouch or whatever you want to call it. Look at some of the replys on here from Fiveofeen etc and take heed - but I'm willing to bet money you won't .

You want to be the best tinter, fine - but you also want to be the centre of attention, make lots of posts yet its poor little me, people should apologise - grow up. Your problem is you think you are right all the time - hence the reference to new tinters get treated poorly by others on the site DYOR its just you because of your attitude. Lots of new tinters come on here and ask polite questions and get answered.

Here is my advice ditch UB as you did KW3Lauren do some tinting for three months then come back as something else, have some manners from the outset - then people will give you respect.

Tim

Hey now wait a Muinet...

At no time have I ever been anyone else other than unclebill... on this forum... where the suggestion came from to say otherwise, beats me..

I recall a post a wile back where my name was mentioned along side of k3 what ever.. I thought nothing of it..

I would bet my posts would not even read like anyone elses...

please get your facts straight I am unclebill no one other in disguise so stop it with the shite

Guest Tintim
Adam,

Tim

Hey now wait a Muinet...

At no time have I ever been anyone else other than unclebill... on this forum... where the suggestion came from to say otherwise, beats me..

I recall a post a wile back where my name was mentioned along side of k3 what ever.. I thought nothing of it..

I would bet my posts would not even read like anyone elses...

please get your facts straight I am unclebill no one other in disguise so stop it with the shite

Your use of langauge and writing style are very similar and if you recall that post made some time ago why did you not dispute it?

Guest Tintim
unclebill's IP does not match anyone else's.

Here in the UK its very easy to piggyback on a neighbours broadband connection - so the IP address would be ?

Guest unclebill
Your use of langauge and writing style are very similar and if you recall that post made some time ago why did you not dispute it?

I saw no direct insinuation that I was 2 people in hiding I thought it was reference to two people me and another.. What does a / sine say anyway... and or both.. I checked this other persons profile out never read any posts really.. Figured he/she had been receiving the same treatment I had and had departed.

I have multiple networks I can connect to the internet, I only use mine.. IP no doubt would be not even from my area..

Guest Tintim

I saw no direct insinuation that I was 2 people in hiding I thought it was reference to two people me and another.. What does a / sine say anyway... and or both.. I checked this other persons profile out never read any posts really.. Figured he/she had been receiving the same treatment I had and had departed.

I have multiple networks I can connect to the internet, I only use mine.. IP no doubt would be not even from my area..

I don't believe you - too many similarities in your situation and writing style.

Archived