public apoligy anyone..? it may make me feel better

Guest unclebill

Guest unclebill
I don't understand what UB wants from this forum or from the tinters here

I want to be able to make a topic and for it to go well.. That means no constant insults towards me, no bickering if you cant say anything nice dont say it!!... Ask a question and get a polite helpful answer, instead of people thinking its there duty to put me down and have a laugh at my expense.. Id like people to think well yes Adams a person and we should treat him fair..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand what UB wants from this forum or from the tinters here

I want to be able to make a topic and for it to go well.. That means no constant insults towards me, no bickering if you cant say anything nice dont say it!!... Ask a question and get a polite helpful answer, instead of people thinking its there duty to put me down and have a laugh at my expense.. Id like people to think well yes Adams a person and we should treat him fair..

Probably too late for that now...no one here is going to help you mostly because of the attitude you have towards the pros and the boss man....probably best to move on...SOL

A word to whoever wrote that...try spending some time in my shoes before you condemn me, you don't know the half of what I have to deal with. It's always some guy like this letter writer that can't get along in the forum and turns the blame on me and talks smack behind my back. :lol6

Do you have any idea how many no-win situations I get put into constantly? The difficult decisions I have to make almost daily? The character assassinations, the demands that I take this or that side in some squabble I have nothing to do with? And stuff like these anonymous email campaigns?

It's a wonder I'm still sane, or that I haven't just said screw it and given up.

obviously the person dont have the balls to say it on here, so why even give it another thought

Ric, you and the info. on this site have and continues to be a great resource to me

what ub needs to understand is that this is a free site, with very valuable info. that can help one learn this business, by learning from our experiences, good and bad. It would be wise to check ones attitude at the door, and be grateful for the free info given by those who did not have such a resource when we started. If he dosen't want to be picked on, go to a tint school and Pay for it, if not, then take your licks when you start :lol6 here.

Guest walestint

I feel a musical coming on based on this story of revenge and frautness.......

Tom Cruise could play the part of uncle bill in the stage play

the ending scene would be tom singing in a pile of tint

"Relief cuts, Ive had a few

But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do

And so it through, without my extension

To think I did all that;

And may I say - not in a shy way,

No, oh no not me,

I did it my way."

DONT TAKE OFFENCE ITS ONLY A JOKE!

CMON YOU MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR SOMEWHERE IN ALL THIS!

:lol6

I seriously think the folks that have the most issues here are the ones who are familiar with other forums and expect it to be the same environment. We arent going to spoon feed you information, this isnt just a hobby forum like most places. Its a professional forum that offers insight into a very cool industry, therefore we expect some respect and arent gonna take nobody's guff.

Without TD I can honestly say my biz would have never made it, if you cant catch on quick that the rookies must pay their dues then its your own fault. Kinda like a dog approaching a pack, fall in line and learn and you are fine. Start biting at the ankles and the whole pack is gonna knock you in line or eat you for dinner.

I hope you chill out and take it all in and learn some manners. You could really use this place, I doubt you'll make it without it. But hey I love it when people tell me I wont make it, gives me the drive to prove em wrong. :dunno

Archived