first job

Guest Nev_SST

Guest Nev_SST

guys, need some tips, been doing cars for a while now and done a few very small flat glass jobs,

got one thats 223cm hight by 145 wide, I know alots of you guys will say its a small job but for a first timmer I need your help. just some tips really on keeping the film clean and handling it,

many thanks

Depends what type of film. If it's a PS film... get a helper to remove the liner. Especially since you're new... no need to fight to tint one window.

Other then that - just make sure the glass and edges are clean.

-R

guys, need some tips, been doing cars for a while now and done a few very small flat glass jobs,

got one thats 223cm hight by 145 wide, I know alots of you guys will say its a small job but for a first timmer I need your help. just some tips really on keeping the film clean and handling it,

many thanks

Window sounds giagantic ,, help me out with the conversion , im american........ lol I say if at all possible, practice tinting a sample window if you have even small scraps. If you can tint cars you can tint flat glass.

Good luck

SF

Guest VOLTRON

search it, but its basically when you roll the film up with the liner on the inside and then peel the top and wet the liner and wrap it backwards to where its on th backside of the roll and then when you drop the film it will peel the liner off for you as it unrolls to the ground. It is a must if you do flatglass.

Archived