My pooch is going to need surgery

My best pal went in for a checkup and now she needs a little surgery an $800 surgery. Since I'm movin out west and my good friend is the vet tech at my local place so I'm gettin it done before I leave. She has a bad toe that is funky from getting caught in the crate when she was a pup before I adopted her. A little growth is appearing which could be cancerous so they want it gone. I've been asking to do that for years but its finally time. Had to apply for a pet credit type thing, 0% for a year so I'll nock it out quick. Anything for my pooch. So she is booked in for Thursday to get it handled.

Crazy, I closed up the business from a legit standpoint biz accounts etc.. already and I can still get approved for six grand on a card for my pooch. I couldnt imagine not havin her around so I hope it all goes well. I wouldnt trust anyone but this place to handle it, baby loves my friend Katie who will handle caring for her.

Wish her some luck.

Hope everything goes well for her!!

So did you find a job?? Where are you going to be??

Movin to Cali, have two lined up going to pick one once I get there and finalize interviews. I'm takin a lil risk but I wanna live there so I'm goin come hell or high water.

Guest CajunTinter
My best pal went in for a checkup and now she needs a little surgery an $800 surgery. Since I'm movin out west and my good friend is the vet tech at my local place so I'm gettin it done before I leave. She has a bad toe that is funky from getting caught in the crate when she was a pup before I adopted her. A little growth is appearing which could be cancerous so they want it gone. I've been asking to do that for years but its finally time. Had to apply for a pet credit type thing, 0% for a year so I'll nock it out quick. Anything for my pooch. So she is booked in for Thursday to get it handled.

Crazy, I closed up the business from a legit standpoint biz accounts etc.. already and I can still get approved for six grand on a card for my pooch. I couldnt imagine not havin her around so I hope it all goes well. I wouldnt trust anyone but this place to handle it, baby loves my friend Katie who will handle caring for her.

Wish her some luck.

She's going to be fine !!!! :beer :beer

Archived