How do you set yourself apart from your competition?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

mannerism, professional appereance along with a professinal more corporate attitude and customer service is probably the biggest thing. After doing installs for flat glass a follow up call to see how they like the film and if they have any questions. When doing bids have paperwork typed if at all possible except for where you have to write in the measurements and a professional bid sheet. Laptops with pictures to show the customer, clean vehicle and clothing and good smell.If you are a smoker try not to have a cig 15 min before meeting someone or have some body spray and a mint on hand. If it is auto same thing, matching shirts for employees, clean shop and waiting room with something to keep the customer occupied while they are waiting. One thing to do is also when you have a customer in the shop let them know you do flatglass tinting and tell them all the benifits of tint on thier home.

Guest CajunTinter

Always be honest with the custy.. Be fair...... Don't talk down to them; treat them the way you like to treated when shopping for something..... :beer :beer

we serve beer and BBQ... :beer

do you deliver ??? :beer :beer

Professionalism to the max. Up in the North its a little different. People think tint is tint, they dont get that cheap dyed films will go purple in a few years. Its just price price price, but my competition are so unprofessional its funny. Sometimes it takes days for them just to provide a price for install cause their guy has been on a bender and hasn't shown up for a while.

Service all the way too, make it a fun experience. Gettin a car tinted or hopped up is something people look forward to and are exited for, I try to keep it fun and exiting. When modding a car turns into a pain in the ass we have failed at our jobs. I try to always picture myself in their position and make sure I would be happy with the entire experience start to finish.

Archived