OK..looks like we got geeks here

Guest Tint Slug

Guest Tint Slug

I saw in a thread in General that we have some computer nerds and I wanted to move it to the right forum and say "Lets post what you got"

1.jpg

Epox EP-8rda+ MBoard

XP2100+ @2.4mhz W/400 fsb

SLK 800 HSF with a SMII

Nexus multi-function fan control and temp gauge

768 meg spektek pc2700

480 watt PSU

PNY Ti 4200 8X AGP

TDK 48x24x48 burner

IBM 20 gig 7200 deskstar

WD 20 gig 5400

just cut a 92mm (soon to be 120mm) blow hole in the top

all packed into a Raidmax case with enough fans and light to impress the kids :lol6 and it runs a mean game of battlefield 1942

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S

Hp 2.0 ghz GForce 128 Video..80 HD..40HD..1Gig of Ram..Soundblaster Live5.1..6 Speakers and Sub.. Hp 32 Speed CDRW... APC Backup...

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

A bunch of components mismatched from over 5 different network admin friends. Worse than a computer in a box. But hey, I'm only hoping I can get cable someday. :confused

Guest Braud Spectrum

ohhhhhhh TintSlug! You're a modder? Cool. Have you checked out the Virtual Hideout? http://www.coolcasegallery.net/ccg/

Some really weird stuff in the Gallery. I have a window in the side of mine. Not plexiglass tho ...it's real stained glass. I'm in the VH gallery somewhere in the archives. :mrgreen:

window.GIF

Mines definitely not a screamer...(866mhz Plll 300W PS 32MB video card SB Live! 20gig WD) Highly upgradable...if I feel the need for speed.

Didn't need it cause we are not "gamers" but I built it myself three years ago with some help from a few very special virtual friends and I'm very proud of it's performance.

Guest thetintshop

I have this really cool box sitting here, it says dell on the side of it, and when you press this little button, a drawer slides out and you can set a cd in it.

Guest Tint Slug
ohhhhhhh TintSlug! You're a modder? Cool. Have you checked out the Virtual Hideout? http://www.coolcasegallery.net/ccg/

Some really weird stuff in the Gallery.

some very cool mods there, I really like the toolbox PC

I build quite a few pc's run them for a month or two get bored (ADD I think :beer ) then sell but I started mod'n this one and then OC'n and it has kept attention for awhile and have had a blast doing it and when it's not your everyday run of the mill pc it's harder to part with it

Guest Braud Spectrum

Yep. That's the wonderful part about building our own. "sides the pride. :beer

You can have it EXACTLY like you want it...well if you have sufficient funds. :mrgreen: and leave some room in there for additional cooling another hard drive whatever you want...or even an ant farm...have you seen that one? :confused

Archived