Roll Downs, Full peel or half peel?

Guest 3sixtyindustries

Guest 3sixtyindustries

Just wondering how most of you guys do your roll downs. I like to do a full peel and slip the tint all the way down as much as I can down the window and then roll the window up to do my 1/8 to 1/64 gap. (I'm still working on shaving) :beer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering how most of you guys do your roll downs. I like to do a full peel and slip the tint all the way down as much as I can down the window and then roll the window up to do my 1/8 to 1/64 gap. (I'm still working on shaving) :beer

how long have you been tinting?

where you typing from?

Guest 3sixtyindustries

I'm going on 1 1/2 yrs now... Still somewhat green, but I'm able to make a decent living off of it now. Thank god the days of redo's are gone!! I'm typing from vegas, in my shack!! LOL :beer

Guest 3sixtyindustries

I got alot of my practice on the used car lot I've been tinting for since I started. Needless to say, they threw me some of the toughest old pile of :spit cars back then. I worked and still do a :thumb load of 92-99 Chevy roll ups, you know the ones with the black sides that have to be trimmed all the time!! That's how I learned to do roll ups!!

I got alot of my practice on the used car lot I've been tinting for since I started. Needless to say, they threw me some of the toughest old pile of :thumb cars back then. I worked and still do a :cool load of 92-99 Chevy roll ups, you know the ones with the black sides that have to be trimmed all the time!! That's how I learned to do roll ups!!

if you mean the chevy truck rollups man those are cake! :spit

Guest 3sixtyindustries

yup those are cake!! But back then I was sweating and taking an hour per pair!! Now I slam them out in 15 mins!! Experience does help... :thumb

Archived