Fines In NC

Guest Hades12

Guest Hades12

I have been able to find the Law for NC, but I have been unable to fine the Fine for breaking the law. anyone know or have found the fine amounts?

thanks

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

I was in Greensboro for 3 yrs. and never noticed fines,but they will not pass inspection if it's not leagal.Also I only did leagal work so none of my custy's had any problems...

Guest Hades12
Usually a fix it ticket, inspections are really tight now so it's really not worth trying to go darker than legal. Tint shops can get a big fine though as in they told us $5,000 fine but I think they were bullchitting us trying to scare us :rollin

The shop fine is the one I am looking for. Trying to confirm it.

We have been doing a lot of remove and retint legal the last few weeks, Lots of people not passing inspection.

Usually a fix it ticket, inspections are really tight now so it's really not worth trying to go darker than legal. Tint shops can get a big fine though as in they told us $5,000 fine but I think they were bullchitting us trying to scare us :rollin

The shop fine is the one I am looking for. Trying to confirm it.

We have been doing a lot of remove and retint legal the last few weeks, Lots of people not passing inspection.

Hahaha, I hear ya, I've been doing a lot of those too...

I love both types of idiots that bring me those jobs. The hack phuckers that tint too dark and the dumbasses that get it done to their cars... :dunno

Plus we are a NC Inspection facility, so we get them all the time...

Archived